Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

I think what’s being talked about is more, say, the resubmission of Forums for forumbuildr over and over until they win. Like, say an entry comes in second one week, there’s a good chance that forum will be made the next.

But to come up with a decent amount of entirely new Forums EVERY WEEK would be essentially impossible. People complain at the lack of originality in the ones we have now, so adding in “no more resubmitting” would really cripple entries. But it’s fairly easy to look through the angry replies or Typical posts and see posts that have nothing to do with the Forum itself. When submitting this week I noticed a surprising number of entries which were like that. All Forums already have a bunch of random generic responses and Typical Posts like “**** YOU!!!” that they cycle through so there is no reason to start adding more for the individual Forum.

Examples in this weeks build:

(Angry Reply) Random Number @money says this sicko is a @insult_homosexual

(Angry Reply) ****ing Nostradamus is making me sick. The sister of the tall brother will shadow the cow while the moon shines. WTF? Seriously? This CLEARLY means that I should use softer paper to wipe my bum. ****ing Nostradamus.

(Angry Reply) Oh yeah? I hope @disaster_human manages to @kill everyone painlessly except you, you @insult_homosexual , while you and your entire @expletive_modifier family dies a slow painful death while @animal @animal_sound s are the only thing you can hear as you rock your @bad @body_part to sleep.

You make me want to give all my @foreign_currency to @insult_racist killing research just so as I can pop a cap in your @irritating_bodily_function @body_part !!!!

(Angry Reply) The Mayan calendar does not END you ****ing retard. The long calender just increments its top gear one notch. It’s out of notches, you say? How many notches does it have? Guess what, you don’t ****ing know, so shut up.

There are many more related to generic Apocalypse, which tells me that someone completely misread the Forum Topic, while the more generic ones I remember have been voted out. In the end I wouldn’t be too concerned about people wasting their submissions on bad entries although I don’t know how many generic/unrelated ones make it through.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!