Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

It’s almost all my own (except about 150 or so drops from TracerX), the wiki is too sparse and messed up to be worth the effort to convert one drop at a time. Plus this way I can maintain constant Luck scores for the drops instead of having to use ranges. Although I do have columns for that which were intended for other people to use…

If there are any forums people want more accurate info on let me know and I’ll set my cheated characters to grinding as soon as I get reasonable confirmation of all the different files of the last few forums (Obscure Phobia, clbum warfare and 1 or 2 other Episode 2 Forums) or if you REALLY care, you can send me 2BP and I will run 69 visits on that forum with that cheated character.

Dunatis edited this message on 08/06/2009 5:03PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!