Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Chronic-Boy Posted:

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i like wish i could be as cool as you really Log in to see images! you are my idol and i love you loads and loads and loads and i really really want your babies and you know everything about the internet and i wish i knew all that to that would be like super super coolioes but yeah steve i wish i could be a fat spotty prick who hates everyone as much as you and so on! could i be in TAM oh wait i could get into tam since tam is the name of sum girl you cant get at your work AMIRITE? so lik duh and i bet you honestly read every word of this including this adn you are still reading this cause steve you infact LOVE ME and thats the truth here you cant get enough of the fact that im always here and the fact of the matter is you wish you could be liked but you realise by now that cause you are a very easy guy to dislike that no one on forumwarz will honestly ever really like you steve and i bet you are STILLLLLLLL reading this cause you are a fabulous person.

mhmmm.

Oh no I read it you got me. I don’t have the attention span of a child like you. Boy is my face red. It actually started out good you should edit it.

The rest of that stuff about me being fat and some girl named tam isn’t true, but hey I guess it makes you feel better, and people like you need that.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!