Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ Why I don't like any of you

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

You’re not at all likable.

I just mean like, you know, the main people. The ones who get to together and like each other because they have their unlikability in common.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

And it’s like you’re so unlikable you try to be overly unlikable to hide the fact you’re naturally unlikeable.

Also, I don’t do that. I don’t rp even in rp because I’m just naturally an bumhole. I mean everyone can be nice when you have to be or you want to, but aside from that.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

i dont get2gether w/anyone or even go in idc dude

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I know what you mean. I even hate myself.

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

NOW YOU ARE GETTING IT STEVE Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Chronic-Boy Posted:

NOW YOU ARE GETTING IT STEVE Log in to see images!

How am I taking seriously? How are you not? You’re an idiot. Even if I am “taking it seriously” so what. You think “not taking it seriously” makes you cool or something? Obviously not or you’d be cool.

What does “not taking it seriously” do for you? Does it spare your feelings? What is the point of it?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Celerysteve Posted:

You’re not at all likable.

Good reason IMO.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i like wish i could be as cool as you really Log in to see images! you are my idol and i love you loads and loads and loads and i really really want your babies and you know everything about the internet and i wish i knew all that to that would be like super super coolioes but yeah steve i wish i could be a fat spotty prick who hates everyone as much as you and so on! could i be in TAM oh wait i could get into tam since tam is the name of sum girl you cant get at your work AMIRITE? so lik duh and i bet you honestly read every word of this including this adn you are still reading this cause steve you infact LOVE ME and thats the truth here you cant get enough of the fact that im always here and the fact of the matter is you wish you could be liked but you realise by now that cause you are a very easy guy to dislike that no one on forumwarz will honestly ever really like you steve and i bet you are STILLLLLLLL reading this cause you are a fabulous person.

mhmmm.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Celerysteve has a huge male reproductive organ.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Chronic-Boy Posted:

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i like wish i could be as cool as you really Log in to see images! you are my idol and i love you loads and loads and loads and i really really want your babies and you know everything about the internet and i wish i knew all that to that would be like super super coolioes but yeah steve i wish i could be a fat spotty prick who hates everyone as much as you and so on! could i be in TAM oh wait i could get into tam since tam is the name of sum girl you cant get at your work AMIRITE? so lik duh and i bet you honestly read every word of this including this adn you are still reading this cause steve you infact LOVE ME and thats the truth here you cant get enough of the fact that im always here and the fact of the matter is you wish you could be liked but you realise by now that cause you are a very easy guy to dislike that no one on forumwarz will honestly ever really like you steve and i bet you are STILLLLLLLL reading this cause you are a fabulous person.

mhmmm.

Oh no I read it you got me. I don’t have the attention span of a child like you. Boy is my face red. It actually started out good you should edit it.

The rest of that stuff about me being fat and some girl named tam isn’t true, but hey I guess it makes you feel better, and people like you need that.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Allow me to make an analogy: Let’s say you were pancakes, you’d be pancakes that tasted bad.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Celerysteve Posted:

Allow me to make an analogy: Let’s say you were pancakes, you’d be pancakes that tasted bad.

so you are saying… I taste bad.

see here is a better way to put it:

Steve your posts are like an apple thats been lying around for a year.

Rotten.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Let me put it like this: If you were an apple you would be an apple that was a piece of ****.

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Celerysteve Posted:

Let me put it like this: If you were an apple you would be an apple that was a piece of ****.

you really really are not getting the concept of this are you…

no worry heres another one:

if your personality was a bit of poo, it would be moldy poo on the bottom of a tramps shoe.

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Chronic-Boy Posted:

you really really are not getting the concept of this are you…

no worry heres another one:

if your personality was a bit of poo, it would be moldy poo on the bottom of a tramps shoe.

upvoted for poetic rhyming

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

No you don’t get it. It’s like: If you were a tree, you would be a tree that was a fabulous person and should kill himself.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

parsleyfrank is a good poster, imo

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

steve the fact you are coming out with this sort of **** means you are trying toooo hard and should take it less seriously

cause its unfair if i hurt you anymore.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!