Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

twodee Posted:

A guy speeds into the hospital parking lot, sprints past the receptionists and meets the doctor coming out of the operating room, bloody, taking his gloves off.

“Doctor! Doctor! What happened? How is my wife?”

“I’m so sorry, sir. It was a terrible accident. She’s been badly burned, and there was severe brain damage. She may live a long time, but you’ll have to feed her, as she can’t use her hands. You’ll need to help her go to the toilet, and wipe up after her, and bathe her by hand every day. She can still talk, but that’s about it. And there was extensive skin damage, and she’s going to be severly disfigured.

“Also, and I realize this is a bad time to bring it up, but your insurance isn’t going to pay for this. You’re going to have to pay for this visit, and you’ll be paying for medication for her as long as she’s alive, which could be a long time, and she’d going to need a lot of medication. She’ll need constant care. I’m terribly sorry.”

The guy is horrified. He’s shocked again and again through all this. In the end, he can only respond with stunned silence.

Finally, the doctor says, “Aw, man. I’m just ****ing with you. She’s dead.”

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I vote this, also would this be a kindness or a Trolling?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!