Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Samildanach Posted:

Except, once again, despite modern American paradigms, trying hard at something doesn’t really equate to being good at it. Spending a lot of time doing something doesn’t necessarily equate to being good at it. There are peens, and there’s chocolate scoops. Do we really need more of a flezz payout? I’m not at level cap yet, and I already have more flezz than I really need. I don’t feel any drive to get more. Really, if the rewards at level 35 were even 35 times higher than current rewards (~17k per idea), would that suddenly make your submissions more competitive? Would what you throw out in buildr get even twice as good because now more Flezz was on the line? Would people with good ideas who aren’t moved by dom or peen suddenly start dropping gems for that 20k? Or would it really just slowly pour more flezz into an economy that has no real use for it, mainly into the pockets of people who were already playing anyway?

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Actually, if it were 17k I might not just use all my subs right away and wait to see if I can come up with any more clever idea, but I am also poor as hell and going for the Bidder e-peen which keeps me skimming rock bottom.

That being said, I am one of the handful of people who would actually continue with 0 rewards because I am a narcissist who sits around giggling and clapping his hands like a retard when I see myself succeed at any sort of contest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!