Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Imo, no “new” clbumes. Maybe add a prestige clbum or two, but we have all of the active groups on “the internet” to choose already.

Also WHEEEEEEE!!!

This

Basically all you’d really need is a tech tree system which is nice and simple in theory. My buddy who spends too much time on ED for example puts furries as either camwhores (the furverts) or emo kids (those who suffer from a fursecution complex). I could see Weeabos as either a Pnub or a hacker depending on how much false intellect you want to give them as they spout out anime trivia and Goku’s Power level during the Freeza Saga. Otaku definitely the latter.

As far as I’m concerned however, the one thing that will make or break EVERYTHING in the game will be how status ailments are done. Adding in that dimension creates a whole whack load of possibilities to be played with and it’s really hard to say anything without any idea how those are being implemented.

All I can say about that is that I really hope he adds status effects to all the old .moars instead of just making a bunch more. We already have 200 useless ones and it would really mess with the drop stats of items Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!