Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’ve noticed far smaller brackets this season, the no medal ones seem to top out around 38 instead of 75 and more importantly, I’m not seeing any brackets with 90% members of a single Klan. (I’M TALKING ABOUT YOU GGM!!!) I didn’t have the time to search all of the brackets, nor really the desire but after a dozen or so I saw no more than 3 from a single Klan at a time, and even those were rare.

This might just be since it’s a new season and the big Klans are all strewn about the no medal brackets still, but it’s nice to have a chance to win for once. And if any one Klan starts taking over, I vote we make a few brackets which are ONLY that Klan to prevent them from taking over all the Medals.

Anyone notice anything different?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!