Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll New Brackets this Season

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’ve noticed far smaller brackets this season, the no medal ones seem to top out around 38 instead of 75 and more importantly, I’m not seeing any brackets with 90% members of a single Klan. (I’M TALKING ABOUT YOU GGM!!!) I didn’t have the time to search all of the brackets, nor really the desire but after a dozen or so I saw no more than 3 from a single Klan at a time, and even those were rare.

This might just be since it’s a new season and the big Klans are all strewn about the no medal brackets still, but it’s nice to have a chance to win for once. And if any one Klan starts taking over, I vote we make a few brackets which are ONLY that Klan to prevent them from taking over all the Medals.

Anyone notice anything different?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

xX_73h_1337_m0d3r470r_Xx Posted:

(I’M TALKING ABOUT YOU GGM!!!)

This might just be since it’s a new season and the big Klans are all strewn about the no medal brackets still, but it’s nice to have a chance to win for once. And if any one Klan starts taking over, I vote we make a few brackets which are ONLY that Klan to prevent them from taking over all the Medals.

Anyone notice anything different?

It’s fun being the evil empire. Log in to see images!

But seriously, the wheat’s still getting separated from the chaff. We’ll see how things look in three weeks.

Edit: Even if klans went away completely, you’d still see the same people winning. Especially these days, Dom is essentially a solo game with alliances form thanks to klans.

Fortunato edited this message on 03/30/2009 11:43AM

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Where that doesn’t help me is my being an antisocial jacktard. Makes making alliances a little more difficult Log in to see images!

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Unfortunately, the alliance aspect is far more important than actual skill. Single-klan brackets sound like a horrible idea to me.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

xX_73h_1337_m0d3r470r_Xx Posted:

(I’M TALKING ABOUT YOU GGM!!!)

If only some threads were in RP.

I’ll settle for a simple emoticon Log in to see images!)

Fortunato Posted:

Edit: Even if klans went away completely, you’d still see the same people winning. Especially these days, Dom is essentially a solo game with alliances form thanks to klans.

This

Auser

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Also I love how people complain that GGM have a number of players talented enough to be in top brackets. Sorry guys we will start losing on purpose because we are too good. That’s what pro sports teams do right?

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Auser Posted:

Also I love how people complain that GGM have a number of players talented enough to be in top brackets. Sorry guys we will start losing on purpose because we are too good. That’s what pro sports teams do right?

Nope! Pro sports teams trade their players back and forth until it’s really kind of pointless to cheer for any of them since whatever team you cheer for has players who were originally on your team, maybe 5% of which are actually from that town. They don’t represent you, they represent some rich guys looking to make money off of you.

Also as stated earlier, it’s alliances that are the winner (I’m moving out of lurk mode so I’m jes lurning stufs) which would mean that really I’m complaining that you guys have friends Log in to see images!

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Make friends. Seriously, it actually works here.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Auser Posted:

has always happened

sistehrood

kniggths

brianfreeze

good men

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

dobnits Posted:

I’ll have to make friends who play too. The 3 people I know IRL who played stopped playing a while back and only I remain…

Dunatis edited this message on 04/02/2009 11:21AM

Auser

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

dobnits Posted:

Dom is a VERY political game at the high level, that’s just how it inherently is, it encourages back biting and attacking and that’s why dom klans even exist I guess

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!