Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

AntiRules187 Posted:

Not really, as i’m going through the messages we have wrote each other, I think to myself, That you win. This was a contest all right, to see who was the most kind-hearted person online. And you have won. I acted to be suicidal, not agreeing with anything anybody would say, and slowly, people left. But not you. You knew that if you tried hard enough, you would help me.

I think that makes you the ultimate troll, honestly.

And for the record, I’m sure there were some people (like myself) who watched without posting because they didn’t have anything better to say than he did. I’m not the most kind-hearted person here, and I don’t claim to be, but at least I’m not setting out to find someone nicer than me and then **** with them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!