Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

2) What I personally wanted to do was release tons more E-Peen that were utterly random, pointless, arbitrary, and make it nearly impossible to collect all of them. The idea would be to take away the power that comes with collecting Peen, because people have gotten far too serious about it and it’s ruined the fun. Making sure it’s balanced so that everyone practically has exactly the same Peen (or conversely, the same number of Peen) completely stifles creativity, in my humble opinion. Trout and BB feel differently, but they’re lamers Log in to see images!

Clearly ET and BINGE are wickedly superior to you in this regard. Log in to see images!

Yeah, you’re right some of us peenwhores/collectors/aggressive gamer types do take things too seriously, but I think we do as much to add to the environment as we take from it with our whining.

Look at the DML. It was obviously gettable, but it took a power gamer type like Pluvius to nail down how to effectively get it before others started seriously trying for it. He inspired me to create my first troll character, not because I thought “Oh, thank God someone told me how!”, but because I thought, “That looks like it could have been done faster you were not abusing the system enough.” Log in to see images! Given the wave of players who suddenly started grinding their trolls it was obvious that I wasn’t the only one and it all turned out to be a positive thing for a clbum that had felt very shafted in the endgame. Of course the bad came with the good since the DML was insanely overpowered, but the lack of balance for a bit was worth bringing a bunch of players back into actively playing, imo.

I do think you are mistaken about us wanting the exact same peens. What we want is the ability to get peens that are presented as something that can be achieved via effort. Talking about the leaderboards here. The term leaderboard implies gaming achievement, but in fact it has often represented who joined the site first. That has been a source of frustration for those willing to do the grinding, or whatever.

I do think the “leaderboard” peens have the potential to self adjust now, and that is kind of awesome. Some of the Episode 2 things have built in balance systems, so you cannot achieve two things at once and that is a good thing. Look at Most Forums Pwned – you can hold it forever, but you will not be getting the ****.MILF file if you do. bumuming a peen is released for it, you can hold job board forever, but you must completely sacrifice pistachio in Domination. Flezz is weird, not sure how that will work out. I’d still love to see a peen based flezz sink.

I don’t remember if I had a point. I think my point was that I like peens, so hush. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!