Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Veer Posted:

1. why are you basing an internet browser game off of GTA. the plot in ForumWarz just doesn’t work for railroading through. i mean given how you attack the pentagon and all

2. hm, arbitrary RP choice which gives me no benefit or a LOLcat e-peen??? yes one for each consequence. it doesn’t cater to e-peen whore since everyone gets an e-peen

3. no such thing as “being good in forumwarz.” it’s an RPG, and god knows that the only challenge is not quitting out of boredom

1. It’s not based on GTA. It was just a comparison.

2. See ET’s comment.

3. No, some players within the same clbum get through the game faster than others. That means they’re better at it.

Sorry to hear you find it boring, but I trust that not every player shares your sentiment. Those complaining that they don’t get enough daily visits, for example.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!