Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

I’ve been grindan for nearly a week now without being able to advance the Ep. 2 story at all thanks to the huge gap in all of Reilly O’Bill’s requested forums. It’s really ****ing me off. I figure while I’m grindan on still only 4 forums a ****ing day (my biggest gripe), I can at least work on domination and streak e-peening as well, so I’m keeping a log of my forum visits. Now in order to even gain any cred at all, I’m having to work on forums above my level, which is chapping my bum as well.

Whine **** complain, whatever, but it’s a huge, and extraordinarily un-fun, bump in the road to me. The root of all my problems is that goddamn 4 forum a day limit, otherwise grindan wouldn’t be nearly as annoying. It’s like I can only play the game for maybe 10 minutes a day. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!