Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Veer Posted:

1. where the **** is our free will? “destroy the pentagon” and then you have no choice in the matter. gg storylines which branch

2. e-peens for doing certain things. if there’s an e-peen for lolcats, add one for each other option. otherwise, people will act contrary to character just for the e-peen.

3. grindan grindan grindan

Well, there are some valid critiques here. I might as well respond.

1. Branching: Even in the GTA series, while it looks like you have free will, you pretty much have to follow the storyline. We tried to make it more “sandboxy” and let you choose your path more, but we didn’t purposely make the story branch off. We would like to do some of that for Ep 3, but implementing it here would’ve just been superficial.

2. The LOLcat E-Peen is a bit unusual. I’ll admit it’s a bit forced. Trout’s philosophy has usually been that every Peen should be obtainable by just about everyone, and that there should be an equal and opposite Peen for every one in the ecosystem. In the case of the LOLcat Peen, you’re saying we should have a different one for each consequence? In other words, pander to Peenwhores. That’s what we’ve usually done. Here’s an example of “free will,” which a few players are willing to ignore in order to get an extra Peen.

3. We tried to reduce “grindan” as much as possible. There will be some more small tweaks, but the idea is a skilled player should be able to advance without spending excess time grinding lower-level forums. Unless you mean pwning forums in general…but that’s how you play Forumwarz. It’s definitely “too late” to fix that. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!