Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Melody Leigh

[Brainfreeze]

Level 47 Camwhore

“Loose as a Goddamn Goose”

So, now that we have Church of Saiyantology as an Ep2 forum, can we remove it from the Community Forums tab? I was trying to run through everything on this char to finally get my peens (not to mention the healthy pstash that helped me sweep in dom last week) and the double listing reset my run.

And don’t tell me to keep a list somewhere and do it that way. Every time I do, I forget to check one off or forget to look or do whatever I do to myself and **** up the runs that way. The best way for me to run consecutive forums is to go down the list of forums in order.

The listing on the Forums tab is 58 and the Community Forums tab is 95 (for forum number). If they’re the same forum, shouldn’t they have the same number? In that vein, I noticed before that Paranoid Panorama is similar. Different numbers between the two places and even different descriptions (the Forums listing mentions ROTM, the Community Forums doesn’t… at least last time I looked).

So… can we have a definitive ruling on whether or not Church of Saiyantology and Paranoid Panorama are the same forum between the two tabs? And if so, can we remove one instance? If not, can I please have my peen and my scoops?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!