Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Church in regular bookmarks *and* comm forums

Melody Leigh

[Brainfreeze]

Level 47 Camwhore

“Loose as a Goddamn Goose”

So, now that we have Church of Saiyantology as an Ep2 forum, can we remove it from the Community Forums tab? I was trying to run through everything on this char to finally get my peens (not to mention the healthy pstash that helped me sweep in dom last week) and the double listing reset my run.

And don’t tell me to keep a list somewhere and do it that way. Every time I do, I forget to check one off or forget to look or do whatever I do to myself and **** up the runs that way. The best way for me to run consecutive forums is to go down the list of forums in order.

The listing on the Forums tab is 58 and the Community Forums tab is 95 (for forum number). If they’re the same forum, shouldn’t they have the same number? In that vein, I noticed before that Paranoid Panorama is similar. Different numbers between the two places and even different descriptions (the Forums listing mentions ROTM, the Community Forums doesn’t… at least last time I looked).

So… can we have a definitive ruling on whether or not Church of Saiyantology and Paranoid Panorama are the same forum between the two tabs? And if so, can we remove one instance? If not, can I please have my peen and my scoops?

mike oxlong

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 31 Troll

I secretly love Fran, but I'd never let that go to Flamebate, hating her is cool. I LOVE YOU FRAN!

idc either way but if there’s only two forums is it really that hard to remember to skip them?

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Non-episode 2 owners would very much like to keep the forum(s).

Healbot edited this message on 11/01/2008 3:27PM

maxvance

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Would it be that hard to make the forums appear in one list for Episode 2 players and the other for non-Ep. 2?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

maxvance Posted:

Would it be that hard to make the forums appear in one list for Episode 2 players and the other for non-Ep. 2?

Or even just in the comm forums and telling people when they get the appropriate missions that they need to find it in the comm forums..

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

spacekadt Posted:

Or even just in the comm forums and telling people when they get the appropriate missions that they need to find it in the comm forums..

That would be a little weird. Community forums may exist within the forumwarz universe but I don’t think NPCs could differentiate between “official” and “community” forums while in character. Would be pretty meta.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

edit: **** non roleplaying forum

anyway did you not think when you were pwning church of saiynology the second time “BY GOLLY THIS LOOKS FAMILER”

and yes they are considered the same fourm

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

Tesfan Posted:

anyway did you not think when you were pwning church of saiynology the second time “BY GOLLY THIS LOOKS FAMILER”

I confirm this. If you take a job to pwn saiyantology, and then pwn it for the mission, you get credit for both.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Tesfan Posted:

Because a forum I’ve pwned more times than I can count in the 8+ months I’ve played this game isn’t going to look familiar? Because you remember that you specifically pwned that forum only 4 days ago as part of a streak instead of one of the oodles of times you’ve done it before? Of course it looked familiar.

And I still think that if it’s the same forum, it should have the same forum number.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

mike oxlong Posted:

idc either way but if there’s only two forums is it really that hard to remember to skip them?

What about Paranoid Panorama? That is in both community and game forums- would that ruin a streak also?

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Yes, they are identical, don’t pwn them when you already did in the community forums section and are looking for a streak.

Melody Leigh

[Brainfreeze]

Level 47 Camwhore

“Loose as a Goddamn Goose”

Orb Posted:

That would be a little weird. Community forums may exist within the forumwarz universe but I don’t think NPCs could differentiate between “official” and “community” forums while in character. Would be pretty meta.

By the way, playing through on another alt today, the bots all told me to find PP in the comm forums, not in the regular forum bookmarks. So obviously, the thought was there at some point.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Okay, these seriously need to be separated. Wasn’t thinking about it and pwned paranoid again on accident Log in to see images!

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Lost my streak because of this… I was at 50 and goin’ strong… bumery! Log in to see images!

Hardcode

Avatar: 4791 Fri Oct 17 06:18:52 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Think yourself lucky. I inadvertently pwned the same forum twice (DOH!) and reset what would have been a 64 run p-loop. Screwed me for dom too I think.

*grumble*

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

It is fine the way it is. You guys are just going to have to be more vigilant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!