Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

quang, I see where you are coming from at the beginning. You (according to your story) worked very hard at this and don’t like being accused of cheating. That much is understandable.

However, I don’t appreciate the implication that you have been victimized. If people are hostile and accusing you of cheating it is because you have gone weeks and months stoking that fire. You have withhold explanations seemingly for no reason other than to **** people off. It frankly blows my mind to imagine any scenario where this level of provocation was an accident. Maybe you found some secret, super-cool speedrun technique. Maybe you’re a dirty rotten no-good cheater. I have no proof. But regardless of which is true, you have all but encouraged your detractors on Flamebate to continue trolling you. Now you claim you did it because you didn’t believe they really wanted to know “how you speedran it but how you scripted it”. Bull. There are TONS of ways you could’ve scripted it. That’s not the point. How you could’ve scripted it was never the mystery. The mystery is how you did it “without cheating”, something you continue to withhold for no apparent reason. Yes. We want to know. We will put up a polite facade if that is what it takes for you to understand that we are serious. We do want to know how you did it.

No one respects the “magician’s secret” when the trick is the words “trust me!”

As for grinding Faux? You were never forced to do that. You managed to get the Cred e-peen out of it, and this was clearly a lot of work for you (whether you cheated or not). Good for you. Every e-peen you get is an e-peen you wont be whining “clbum balance” about, so I guess it all works out for us. But don’t talk like the “horrible burden” of grinding Faux made it so hard for you. Tough. That much has nothing to do with the people criticizing you, it has to do with your choice. I bumume your excuse is that you had to overcome the “clbum handicap” of being a Troll vs a leaderboard of Camwhores. But that late in the game, everyone knows DML Trolls ruled the leaderboards. And before Camwhores were on top, Emo Kids were gods-among-men at pwning (if not at flezz-collection). Every clbum has had a moment at the top, and you were there for the Age of Trolls. Now this thread is the first I’ve heard that you clawed your way to the top without a DML, and that much sounds like BS. Even if you weren’t cheating at all, how’d you get that much cred, that much flezz, and not buy a DML? Log in to see images!

Personally? I think you did use a script and slightly randomized some of the timing so it wouldn’t look like a script. That is the common way to avoid detection with scripts. As far as character defense, you’ve never given any of us reason to believe you aren’t cheating. Frankly, quang, you act like a guilty man, and the evidence is against you. CZ seems to trust you, and I usually trust their judgment. So maybe there is something they know that I don’t. Maybe you’re just That Good, and if that’s the case I’m sure everyone apologizes for treating you like this.

But I don’t think so.

Orb edited this message on 10/27/2008 12:26AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!