Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Soth

[The Protected]

Level 66 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Puddhe Posted:

Alright, I’m posting here out of frustration since I’ve been stuck for hours. I’m in the Alley, how do I get to the roof? I’ve tried to use the Inflatomatic Accelerometer but I get no response.

LOOK. ****ING. EVERYWHERE.

nny_ix Posted:

ugh, I don’t know what to do to stop the Helibot, I pull the cable, take the wires, put the black liquid in the bottle, put the wires in the bottle but it does nothing to the wires as interesting as this text game is, I just don’t have much of a clue at this point, I’ve searched the helibot, the helicopter, the agent the bottle, the wires, the cable and the control panel and got nowhere.

Look at some things multiple times.

mammary glands McGrits Posted:

Oh nutsauce. I’m in the trap room, but I’m a ****tard and dropped the pill bottle waay back in the alleyway. Log in to see images!
Worse comes to worse you’ll have to restart. Not that big a deal really.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!