Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Help with Bubble Troll text adventure, please!

Cannabis_clo-
ck

[The rage against C-
annabis-Clock
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m stuck at the part where George installs a new door and you can’t get outside. How do I get out? I tried pooping but it doesn’t work

TECHNICAL-HA-
MSTER

Avatar: 6351 Fri Oct 17 16:24:32 -0400 2008

Level 61 Troll

“Grendel”

Same. Except I have no idea what to do after going downstairs. How do I got those damn chips from the vending machine?
TECHNICAL-HAMSTER edited this message on 10/18/2008 11:44AM

Lupa

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

@TECHNICAL-HAMSTER if you type look bubble it’ll tell you it has several different functions. you have to put the bill in the chamber, them move it so the bill is on the outside. after that you take it with your exteriour arms and put the bill in the machine, then put the chips in the chamber and move it again, now the chips are on the inside

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I’m stuck too.

I’m outside, and I need to get a dollar for the bum. I have the top hat, the sign, and the pamphlet. I think it’s something to do with the black liquid, but I can’t scoop it up with the top hat. I can poo in front of the pbumers by, but that doesn’t do anything worthwhile. Help?

TornadoTK

[umop apisdn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Cannabis: Consider your available exits. Stairs? Can’t climb them. Door? That won’t help you. Didn’t the guard say something about the elevator?

TECHNICAL: You have a dollar. How useful it would be, if it weren’t in a ****ing bubble. Maybe if you LOOK AT the BUBBLE, you’ll see something that could help Mr. Washington GTFO.

EDIT: Whoops, somebody beat me to helping TECH.
TornadoTK edited this message on 10/18/2008 11:51AM

TECHNICAL-HA-
MSTER

Avatar: 6351 Fri Oct 17 16:24:32 -0400 2008

Level 61 Troll

“Grendel”

Lupa Posted:

@TECHNICAL-HAMSTER if you type look bubble it’ll tell you it has several different functions. you have to put the bill in the chamber, them move it so the bill is on the outside. after that you take it with your exteriour arms and put the bill in the machine, then put the chips in the chamber and move it again, now the chips are on the inside

TornadoTK Posted:

TECHNICAL: You have a dollar. How useful it would be, if it weren’t in a ****ing bubble. Maybe if you LOOK AT the BUBBLE, you’ll see something that could help Mr. Washington GTFO.

Thanks. I wouldn’t even think about doing that. I guess that’s why I suck at text adventures. Log in to see images!

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

I get stuck after I get the top hat and make my way to main street and people are looking at me. I know they want me to perform or panhandle in someway but can’t figure it out. This one is much harder than trapped in the cupboard.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

King Krimson Posted:

I can <do that thing> in front of the pbumers by, but that doesn’t do anything worthwhile. Help?

Are you sure it doesn’t?

CreepPipe Posted:

I get stuck after I get the top hat and make my way to main street and people are looking at me. I know they want me to perform or panhandle in someway but can’t figure it out. This one is much harder than trapped in the cupboard.

You should talk to King Krimson. And, yes it is much harder. MUCH harder.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I’ve tried pooping wearing the tophat and pooping into the tophat, but neither helps my predicament. It still says I’m doing it wrong. Am I missing something obvious?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

King: I’ll tubmail you.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

I’m having the same problem as Cannabis Clock. Nothing with the elevator seems to help.

TornadoTK

[umop apisdn]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Phineas: The elevator isn’t out of order, so do the apartment a favor and get rid of the sign.

Also need help… What top hat? I’m stuck out there with the bum, no dollar, no hat.
TornadoTK edited this message on 10/18/2008 1:13PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

TornadoTK Posted:

Also need help… What top hat? I’m stuck out there with the bum, no dollar, no hat.

Have you searched everything you can? Looking at everything is usually a good idea in text adventures.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

TornadoTK Posted:

Phineas: The elevator isn’t out of order, so do the apartment a favor and get rid of the sign.

I understand that much, I can’t get through the revolving door

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

I’m stuck in the phallic phorest. I’ve tried doing all sorts of things to the male reproductive organ trees, but so far nothing has gotten me less lost.

EDIT: I have erected the pork sword, but see nothing to battle with it.

EDIT 2: Ne’ermind. I just can’t help but feel like I missed something there, though.
Jubbles edited this message on 10/18/2008 1:34PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

PhineasPoe Posted:

I understand that much, I can’t get through the revolving door

That’s right, you can’t. Maybe if you thought it over somewhere? Also, have you completely examined your bubble?

Jubbles Posted:

I’m stuck in the phallic phorest. I’ve tried doing all sorts of things to the male reproductive organ trees, but so far nothing has gotten me less lost.

EDIT: I have erected the pork sword, but see nothing to battle with it.

This part was my major hurdling point the first time I played it through too. Because I didn’t do something I keep telling other people to do: look at everything. Perhaps you need a better vantage point?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Aww, Banhammer, you givin away hints like they’re stock in AIG. Log in to see images!

Cannabis_clo-
ck

[The rage against C-
annabis-Clock
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

gah, this is way harder than the last one.

now I can’t figure out how the hell I’m supposed to get this bum a dollar

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

the bum dollar part is the trickiest part. my best advice is to pay attention to what the hobo says when you find the hat

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Hello, I am just here to subscribe to this wonderful newsletter.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!