Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

I fine the barrage of new contacts and such a bit throw-offing, which coupled with pushing multiple characters through is kinda overwhelming me.

As far as complaints go, after all the laucnh wrinkles were ironed out (I’ll be sure to wait a couple days before starting Episode 3, to preserve a proper sequence-de-introducion), I’d say my only major ones are the bumumption of being a white American male (white male American? male white American? face it, the “American” thing’s gonna be the main nouny thing in thar) and the non-auto-scrolldown of thread posts (kinda makes seeing what your new attacks do/say a manual scrolling bother compared to posts popping in at the top). The first is somewhat forgivable, since there’s so much going on anyway that adding in those variables would be a load, and the second can be fixed/implemented whenever.

tl;dr: Solid output, worthy buck-sink (or whatever currency you might use, which for any other first-world country oughta be pretty cheap after conversion), and nothing going on that can’t be fixed in post, heh.

Do wish that I had extended my initial Ep2 convo with Shallow more, but I was afraid that not shifting the subject would prevent me from doing so. Ah well, whatever new clbum Episode 3’d give us would prompt an alt purchase, by which the Episode 2 walktrhough oughta be fleshed out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!