Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

(This is a work in progress.)

Episode 2
Q: My account was suspended! What do I do NOW?
A: That’s the beginning of Ep 2. Find out what you CAN do, do it, and enjoy!

Q: When I try to present evidence in the trial, I get a blank screen! HELP!
A: Currently, there is a bug where this happens in Internet Explorer. An estimated fix time is unavailable, but if you can play through this part in another browser, you’ll be good to go.

Q: Why are my attacks hitting for so little on EP2 forums? I’m hitting for like 20 with Ophelia’s! How come?
A: Several possible reasons: You forgot to spend your upgrade points, or you forgot to equip your gear, or you are battling a forum that’s higher then your level (if a forum is higher then you in level, your attacks will suffer a penalty).

Q: I’ve done what the mission asked me to do, but it’s not closed! Why not? (This applies to any mission, not any one particular one.)
A: Hm, that’s odd. I wonder what the person who gave you the mission feels about that?

Q: I can’t find the pbumword I need for that first mission. Can you please tell me what it is?
A: I could, but it won’t work until you earn it, so there’s no point. But try your best guess, and if that doesn’t work, then see if anyone’s willing to talk to you.

Q: That mission where you have to collect something? You know, the IP addresses? I’ve collected enough, but the mission won’t close!
A: You just have to collect them. There’s no requirement to pwn the forum.

Q: That mission where you have to be nice? I did it, but now I’m having a bit of trouble leaving the forum. Help?
A: You can leave a forum at any time using the “leave forum” (or contextual equivalent) in the upper right menu.

Q: That mission where I have to pwn THREE forums? I did it! So why isn’t it complete?
A: That’s not all that the person who sent you on the missions wants. You have to completely satisfy him — and I mean, completely.

Q: I know I need to buy something for that forum which keeps kicking me out because it’s too hard (forum name: Li’l Pony Groomers). But there’s nothing in the place they told me to buy it (von Neumann’s)!
A: Scroll down.

Q: I’m stuck! I tried everything in the Episode 1 FAQ, but no dice — still no new missions, no one will talk to me, etc. Help!
A: Try using the instant replay; you might have bugged out on the resolution of one and replaying it will fix you up.

Episode 3
Q: When’s it coming out?
A: Based on past history, the best current guess is sometime in 3rd or 4th quarter 2009.
MC Banhammer edited this message on 12/25/2008 11:38AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!