Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ [CLOSED] The Official Forumwarz Episode 2 FAQ

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

(This is a work in progress.)

Episode 2
Q: My account was suspended! What do I do NOW?
A: That’s the beginning of Ep 2. Find out what you CAN do, do it, and enjoy!

Q: When I try to present evidence in the trial, I get a blank screen! HELP!
A: Currently, there is a bug where this happens in Internet Explorer. An estimated fix time is unavailable, but if you can play through this part in another browser, you’ll be good to go.

Q: Why are my attacks hitting for so little on EP2 forums? I’m hitting for like 20 with Ophelia’s! How come?
A: Several possible reasons: You forgot to spend your upgrade points, or you forgot to equip your gear, or you are battling a forum that’s higher then your level (if a forum is higher then you in level, your attacks will suffer a penalty).

Q: I’ve done what the mission asked me to do, but it’s not closed! Why not? (This applies to any mission, not any one particular one.)
A: Hm, that’s odd. I wonder what the person who gave you the mission feels about that?

Q: I can’t find the pbumword I need for that first mission. Can you please tell me what it is?
A: I could, but it won’t work until you earn it, so there’s no point. But try your best guess, and if that doesn’t work, then see if anyone’s willing to talk to you.

Q: That mission where you have to collect something? You know, the IP addresses? I’ve collected enough, but the mission won’t close!
A: You just have to collect them. There’s no requirement to pwn the forum.

Q: That mission where you have to be nice? I did it, but now I’m having a bit of trouble leaving the forum. Help?
A: You can leave a forum at any time using the “leave forum” (or contextual equivalent) in the upper right menu.

Q: That mission where I have to pwn THREE forums? I did it! So why isn’t it complete?
A: That’s not all that the person who sent you on the missions wants. You have to completely satisfy him — and I mean, completely.

Q: I know I need to buy something for that forum which keeps kicking me out because it’s too hard (forum name: Li’l Pony Groomers). But there’s nothing in the place they told me to buy it (von Neumann’s)!
A: Scroll down.

Q: I’m stuck! I tried everything in the Episode 1 FAQ, but no dice — still no new missions, no one will talk to me, etc. Help!
A: Try using the instant replay; you might have bugged out on the resolution of one and replaying it will fix you up.

Episode 3
Q: When’s it coming out?
A: Based on past history, the best current guess is sometime in 3rd or 4th quarter 2009.
MC Banhammer edited this message on 12/25/2008 11:38AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Are the clbumes balanced now? Looking at the new stats I think Camwhores and Hackers are crazy money machines.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Updated with how to leave a forum. For people who don’t, y’know, notice the links in the upper right of the screen while they’re pwning.

Puce

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’ve talked to Anonymous in IDC but I don’t get the “Church of Saiyantology” bookmark. If I pwn that forum in Community Forums Tab, nothing happens. Is this a bug?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Puce Posted:

I’ve talked to Anonymous in IDC but I don’t get the “Church of Saiyantology” bookmark. If I pwn that forum in Community Forums Tab, nothing happens. Is this a bug?

Yeah, it’s a bug. Maybe this helps: http://www.forumwarz.com/idc_script/church It could trigger the bookmark.

Rodent Shark

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

How do I start episode 2, I bought i earlier and it has been removed from the ‘support us’ page, but I have neither an epeen or any confirmation saying I bought the episode. It’s registered the brownie points I spent on forum visits though Log in to see images!

forget it, found the bookmark Log in to see images! Rodent Shark edited this message on 10/21/2008 12:04PM

Jurgen Jurge-
nson

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

what event triggers Goosefriedbacon’s mission (Guess Who’s Coming to Dinrar?)
Or is there a bug that makes it not trigger sometimes?
2 of my characters didn’t get the mission, and I could really use the reward for it.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Jurgen Jurgenson Posted:

what event triggers Goosefriedbacon’s mission (Guess Who’s Coming to Dinrar?)
Or is there a bug that makes it not trigger sometimes?
2 of my characters didn’t get the mission, and I could really use the reward for it.

You have to do part two of the mission the_minority_rule, ie pwn Trident Media first.

Also for everyone having trouble starting Episode 2, repeating the courtscene (www.forumwarz.com/court) helped my brother’s account.

Edit: wtf bbcode **** you
Healbot edited this message on 10/23/2008 10:37AM

KlauthNiBrit-
annia

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Does pwning Li’L Pony Groomers have something to do with me being unable to figure out how to use the Digital Vasectomy Suite 4.1?

EDIT: nvm got it after browsing more….

KlauthNiBritannia edited this message on 10/26/2008 11:21PM

Syntome

Avatar: 64112 Wed Oct 15 22:18:57 -0400 2008

Level 51 Camwhore

“Cum Dumpstress”

I know I fail but im having trouble with getting ‘booted’ from my lil pony groomers When I was redirected to von Neumann’s I got what I think I needed there… any help?

KlauthNiBrit-
annia

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Syntome, try scrolling down

JacksonKelley

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 47 Troll

I'm a doctor, not a fabulous persongy loser like YOU.

Why is there a book that increases tears, when Emo’s can’t equip books?

KlauthNiBrit-
annia

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Jackson, are you sure about that? Because I’m pretty sure I can equip a book…

JacksonKelley

Level 47 Troll

For some reason, every book my Emo has shows up under ‘unequippable items’...

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

i think some books have level requirements

i know i couldn’t equip some stuff i had right off the start in episode 2 but could a few levels later

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

JacksonKelly Posted:

For some reason, every book my Emo has shows up under ‘unequippable items’...

You have to get the bookstore’s bookmark for them to become equippable.

It’ll happen eventually and you’ll enjoy it.

JacksonKelley

Level 47 Troll

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

You have to get the bookstore’s bookmark for them to become equippable.

It’ll happen eventually and you’ll enjoy it.

Aaaaaaah okay then, I feel like a hurr-durr-tard now (that’s my new word, you like?) Mucho thankos Tubs!

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

For the sake of combos, do the Episode II equivalents of the Episode I Community Forums Church of Saiyentology and Paranoid Panorama count as the same forums under the Community Forums tab, seeing as both of them are the same level forums (12 and 20, respectively).

Syntome

Avatar: 64112 Wed Oct 15 22:18:57 -0400 2008

Level 51 Camwhore

“Cum Dumpstress”

Syntome Posted:

I know I fail but im having trouble with getting ‘booted’ from my lil pony groomers When I was redirected to von Neumann’s I got what I think I needed there… any help?

lol, my adblock blocked it, lol

Bruce Leslie

Avatar: 46304 2015-10-12 09:26:40 -0400

[male reproductive organs 69 News]

Level 35 Camwhore

Traffic and Weather on the sixes

I tried to find a thread for this and didn’t see one…Okay, the last boss. I hear it’s doable. Supposedly a few people have beaten it. IS it possible or will I just be given another boot cinematic?
edit: Ooooh now I see. WOW…
Bruce Leslie edited this message on 10/29/2008 3:05PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!