Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Or we can keep trolling Nintendo — all round-about stealthy and **** — until the release it here (and I guess other, less ‘merican, places, too) in some form, but that’d still take a damn long while compared to zipping (not the compression thing) it onto a cart.

Can you FEEL the beat? I did catch the in-game rock band performing; sounded pretty good. Hm, is the soundtrack the BC-FFVII- sorta deal where the sound’s been enhanced (bumuming BC’s sound was of less-than-CD quality), or is it the sort of “LOL, we just held a mic up to a GBA speaker” sort of deal? I wouldn’t mind hearing a full-on version of the performance.

KaaVink Posted:

I’ll just keep shifting the capital letters around randomly and call it eaRthboUnd. That’s bOUunD to confuse people.

fiX’d

TJF588 edited this message on 10/14/2008 10:18AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!