Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Fatalism, Chapter I: Intro, Outro

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Rick Ashley Posted:

Woo taking the long way!

I should add in something for you guys along the walk :0

WHATEVER I’LL JUST CHILL AND WAIT FOR MORE PEOPLE TO MOVE

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Why the ****ing USA? Dude do they even have buses in the USA? And still they manage to **** up this beautiful planet??? I guess Americans are inferior by default then Log in to see images!

No srsly why USA? If what I posted here does not make sense don’t blame me but blame American chauvinism and it’s followers. I can still edit though to certain extent. @ our American friends: You guys do know what a bus ticket and a bus company are?

While Jacques is walking he notices a bus lights coming towards him. He runs to the closest bus stop and manages to stop the bus. When he enters the bus he starts looking for a busticket in his pockets and after a long time of searching he finally finds a punchcard with some space on it. He is happy that at least for the buses in the center of town he has a season ticket (I bumume the bus company in the center is different than the one in suburbia, if not it is my ticket for the night bus as I bumume night bus has different tariffs). As Jacques is not used to seeing a bus this late in quiet suburbia, Jacques asks the bus driver: “Is there some party or festival going on in the center of town?” There must be a reason why the bus runs this late and after an evening like this Jacques could certainly use some relaxation and he might find someone prepared to let him spend the night at her/his place (preferably her Log in to see images!). On the bus Jacques notices a redhead that might be in for a talk. Even though Jacques knows Americans are total bumholes that can sue you for harbumment if you simply ask them “how do you do” Jacques is willing to take the risk.

EDIT: Veer already posted that Quentin is alone on the bus so I edited my post so my character comes on the bus in a next stop

Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 06/28/2008 10:17PM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

BECAUSE AMERICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH Log in to see images!

Jacques

You catch up to the bus, in the nick of time, and hop in. Quentin’s there, listening to music, and the redhead’s there as well. The bus driver shakes his head. “Sorry pal, next stop’s the business district.”

Well, looks like you’re heading to the address sooner than you’d like.

5 minutes. I’ll give you time to talk to people on the bus.

Quentin

Hm, Jacques just hopped in.

Clair

As you walk, you hear a shout behind you. Turning, no one is there. Odd.

10 minutes.

Appiah

**** begins barking frantically as a figure approaches you. You stop, and the figure stops as well.

Hm.

Ann

Your walk is pretty arduous. Nothing happens.

5 minutes.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I spy a conspicuous pack of gum on the floor as I walk.

“Hmmm… Juicy fruit”

I nearly jump out of my skin. A large, shaven Native American had walked up beside me, and we both looked at the gum together.

“It’s very good. Someone must have dropped it,” he bends down and scoops up the pack, taking out a piece wrapped in tin foil. He unwraps the foil and pops the gum into his mouth, then offers the pack to me, “you want a piece?”

I unfreeze and become amiable, “Sure, Chief!” I snap my hand out for a piece of gum, but it is all a clever ploy! The Chief has given me a shock treatment by offering me a fake piece of gum! The clever bastard knew it was a fake all along! Before I can react, he starts sprinting away.

“You Big Red bastard!” I commend myself for the clever gum-related pun as I chase after him. I don’t get far, as he rips a water fountain from the ground and throws it in my path, obstructing my chase. I abandon all hope and resume my course towards Disraught.

Blitzkrieg

[Island of Avalon]

Level 44 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

This looks awesome

Blitzkrieg edited this message on 06/28/2008 10:20PM

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I hum to myself and notice Whiskey is getting kind of tired, so I pick him up and carry him for a little while. Walking isn’t so bad, and it’s not like they let dogs on the bus.

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Well god damnit. Is there things such as buses though?

Since Arman can’t go back to his house to get his bike, he decides to walk. He hates walking, but he must walk to go to Distraught.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Blitzkrieg Posted:

This looks awesome

Nice try Rocky Sadly

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

**** dat

The Bus

As Jacques turns to talk to the redhead, she’s gone. That’s…

And then you remember: there was never a redhead on the bus. Quentin sits there, oblivious and alone.

And then you get there.

Rexus, Appiah, Quentin, Arman, Clair

For some odd reason, you all arrive at the building just as the bus pulls in. Jacques and Quentin step out.

Distraught

It’s a small, two story building, towered by everything around it. It’s pretty bland, and made of concrete and glbum. No lawn or anything, and the logo on the building says “KWEQ”

Veer edited this message on 06/28/2008 10:25PM

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

”hmmm… well thanks anyhow for the information” Jacques replies to the bus driver. Mostly Jacques is a polite boy, mostly. Jacques sits on the bench next to the one where the redhead is siting and says “Hi”

EDIT: DAMN IT!

Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 06/28/2008 10:24PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I pause, puzzled. Looks like we’ve all made it here all nice and easily.

“Well, that was kweq!”

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“hmmmm… sounds familiar” Jacques thinks. A much less vague memory flashes through his head. Log in to see images! Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 06/28/2008 10:38PM

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Ann frowns. “It doesn’t really look big enough to have beds or anything, really. Do you think we should go inside? After all, that guy… Um, Chipotle? He seemed really suspicious.” She hugged her dog close to her and looked toward the others.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“Well, he already said there was no turning back, and that was over twenty minutes ago… I’d give it a shot.”

I walk up to the plain double-doors entrance and push open one door.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Inside Distraught

Inside is a basic pastel coloured waiting room. An old woman sits at the counter, tapping at a computer. She looks up at you, and asks, “ID please.”

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I hand her the card, stickers and all. I look around at the plain room. Some headquarters for a society of dimensional rebels…

“The name’s Rexus. Quixote sent me.”

TeeKayEff edited this message on 06/28/2008 11:49PM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Rexus

The woman takes the card, nods, and hands it back to you.

“Down the hall.”

She points to a door ahead of you, marked “Private.”

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Quentin takes off his iPod and notices that one of the people from the park was getting off the bus with him. He must have zoned out. As he steps off the bus, he notices a few of the others arrive almost simultaneously. Not at all stopping to wonder how taking a bus took the same amount of time as walking, he slowly walks towards the unimpressive building. He follows Rexus inside and flashes his card to the woman who again ponits to the hall. Quentin walks down the hall and slowly opens the door marked private…

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Quentin

Through the door is a spiral staircase going downwards. The walls are a disturbingly dark shade of black, and the staircase is a dreary blue color.

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Arman goes towards the woman and flashes his card.

“Should I go to that private room there or do I have a different room?”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!