Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Why the ****ing USA? Dude do they even have buses in the USA? And still they manage to **** up this beautiful planet??? I guess Americans are inferior by default then Log in to see images!

No srsly why USA? If what I posted here does not make sense don’t blame me but blame American chauvinism and it’s followers. I can still edit though to certain extent. @ our American friends: You guys do know what a bus ticket and a bus company are?

While Jacques is walking he notices a bus lights coming towards him. He runs to the closest bus stop and manages to stop the bus. When he enters the bus he starts looking for a busticket in his pockets and after a long time of searching he finally finds a punchcard with some space on it. He is happy that at least for the buses in the center of town he has a season ticket (I bumume the bus company in the center is different than the one in suburbia, if not it is my ticket for the night bus as I bumume night bus has different tariffs). As Jacques is not used to seeing a bus this late in quiet suburbia, Jacques asks the bus driver: “Is there some party or festival going on in the center of town?” There must be a reason why the bus runs this late and after an evening like this Jacques could certainly use some relaxation and he might find someone prepared to let him spend the night at her/his place (preferably her Log in to see images!). On the bus Jacques notices a redhead that might be in for a talk. Even though Jacques knows Americans are total bumholes that can sue you for harbumment if you simply ask them “how do you do” Jacques is willing to take the risk.

EDIT: Veer already posted that Quentin is alone on the bus so I edited my post so my character comes on the bus in a next stop

Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 06/28/2008 10:17PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!