Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Fatalism, Chapter I: Intro, Outro

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Arman doesn’t know which door is Cristov’s. He didn’t want to bother him again so he just knocked on doors till he got the right person. Everytime he knocked he would ask “Is this Cristov’s apartment?” and then wait for an answer.

-rocky-sadly- edited this message on 06/30/2008 4:32AM

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Quentin manages to catch the person inside the room who was yelling at one of those guys. “Third hall to the left huh?” He walks over to the specified room and knocks on the door. “Is there a Cristov in here” he asks.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Inside Distraught

“Oh, well, I can’t let you inside without some sort of ID. Anything which proves that you’re allowed to be here. And I’ve never heard of any Quixote character. Are you mistaken?

Arman

As you blindly knock on doors, you get no response.

Quentin

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

Finally, one of the doors flies open, and you see pure blackness inside. Suddenly, a mbumive eye opens in the center of the morbum, and the door flies shut again. You feel… off.

The sign on the door is blank, and the doorknob melts.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

also please note by the whole Quentin thing that only Quentin saw the door and the doorknob melting and stuff only him

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

One of the doors flies open? Quentin only knocked on 1 door. Was it Cristov’s door that had the eye in it? or another one.

arbitrayer edited this message on 07/01/2008 12:38AM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hmmm, nothing. That’s a disappointment. I move up to one of the other men in the hallway.

To Quentin

“Hey, any luck with these doors? I’ve tried three already with no response.”

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Having no response from anyone, Arman walks towards the third hall to the left. He bumumes that his room is there. As he walks, he looks back at the doors and wonders if anyone would respond.

Nothing.

He continues walking.

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Jacques shows his card and says “you know… other *ahem* radiostations that do the same kind of stuff as you guys.” “competition with same target *ahem*”

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

arbitrayer Posted:

One of the doors flies open? Quentin only knocked on 1 door. Was it Cristov’s door that had the eye in it? or another one.

One of the doors flew open. You knocked on several, and it flew open. You don’t know, because the sign’s blank. And the doorknob melted. You knocked on several because it’s the third hall on the left, not the third door on the left.

Arman

The third hall on the left is devoid of doors, and stretches into one door at the end of the hall. You bumume that’s it.

Entering it, you are now in a room bathed in red light, the walls covered fully in electronic panels and bumons and suchnot. There is a man crouched over a piece of paper, scribbling all over it, turning, slamming his fist into the panelling, and turning back, before crumpling up the paper with a groan and grabbing a new one from somewhere in the disheveled desk. His hair is short, black, and mussed, his skin a darker tan, and over his eyes are a pair of dark goggles. His clothing is wrinkled, and his twitches suggest he’s been on caffeine for a bit too long. He looks up, pulls off his goggles, revealing grey eyes. “Who the hell are you, and why are you bugging me?”

Jacques

“Well, of course there are. There’s KWON, 103 HOT, you know. You sure don’t know much about the radio stations, dear.”

She really is oblivious.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Ann waved her card at Appiah while Whiskey cowered behind her in terror. “I think you’re supposed to show them this?” she said, shrugged, and walked towards the door marked “private”.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Ah I see, thanks for clearing that up

Quentin jumps back in surprise. He was getting more if those damn visions again. But for some reason this one just wasnt going away. He blinked and shook his head many times but the doorknob was still gone. Alarmed at this strange occurence, Quentin feels slightly frightened. It is unlike him to act scared though, so he starts to walk back to the rest of the group to see if they found anything.

arbitrayer edited this message on 07/03/2008 2:37PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I repeat my question to Quentin, as the man is either just oblivious or a complete bumwipe.

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Appiah frowns at the reception lady. He presents her with the card he got from Quixote. “Look, Appiah belong here, non? This de-straught? 2341 Glacier Drive? A man, he tell me come here. Je suis ici. Not have ID with me. Maybe leave it in back pocket of my three-piece suit.” The last is said with considerable irony, but Appah nevertheless tries hard to make puppy eyes at the lady.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

TeeKayEff Posted:

I repeat my question to Quentin, as the man is either just oblivious or a complete bumwipe.

huh” stammers Quentin as he hears REXUS’s question. “Oh sorry, well I did see SOMETHING, but it was probably just another one of those visions that we all get. Other than that nothing.

Sorry bout the arman rexus confusion XD

arbitrayer edited this message on 07/06/2008 2:04AM

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m gonna be away in the countryside until Sunday.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Ann

And into the Halls of Distraught you go. There’s a few people here, and you catch a glimpse of Arman turning into a hall, while Quentin and Rexus chat.

Appiah

The old lady nods. “That’s it, darlin’. Feel free to head through.”

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Uhh… I’m Arman… Quixote sent me here. I asked one guy where I should go and he said I should go here. Is this your room or something? I can’t find my room, you see.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

arbitrayer Posted:

huh” stammers Quentin as he hears Arman’s question. “Oh sorry, well I did see SOMETHING, but it was probably just another one of those visions that we all get. Other than that nothing.

“That’s too bad,” says I, Rexus, “Why would that man send us down here if there’s absolutely nothing to be found?”

I walk away from the annoying man, move into the second hall, and knock on the first few doors there.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Once Rexus leaves, Quentin looks back at the door that’s doorknob had melted. “There has to be something about that door.” mumbles Quentin under his breath. He remembers that it had a bronze plate on the door, though it had been blank. He walks over to the door once more to give it a thorough inspection…

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Wow sorry for being so very late

Clair flashes her card.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!