Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I spy a conspicuous pack of gum on the floor as I walk.

“Hmmm… Juicy fruit”

I nearly jump out of my skin. A large, shaven Native American had walked up beside me, and we both looked at the gum together.

“It’s very good. Someone must have dropped it,” he bends down and scoops up the pack, taking out a piece wrapped in tin foil. He unwraps the foil and pops the gum into his mouth, then offers the pack to me, “you want a piece?”

I unfreeze and become amiable, “Sure, Chief!” I snap my hand out for a piece of gum, but it is all a clever ploy! The Chief has given me a shock treatment by offering me a fake piece of gum! The clever bastard knew it was a fake all along! Before I can react, he starts sprinting away.

“You Big Red bastard!” I commend myself for the clever gum-related pun as I chase after him. I don’t get far, as he rips a water fountain from the ground and throws it in my path, obstructing my chase. I abandon all hope and resume my course towards Disraught.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!