Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Fatalism, Chapter I: Intro, Outro

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Name: His friends call him “MR. Smarty” and it sticked

Talents: invents droids so interactive you will most likely be amazed.

reason for going to the parc: wanted to test a droids language skills.

Significant family/friends: his droids and coworkers.

Overspammer edited this message on 06/09/2008 4:50PM

The Random O-
ne

Avatar: 1876 Fri Dec 19 13:59:05 -0500 2008

[Nexus Warriors]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Meh, I’ll give it a try, but I can only post once every 24 hours or so. If the thread’ll go faster than that ignore my signup.

Name: Herbert Trout

Talents: Novel writing, pun making, remaining cool (apathetic, in fact) under pressure

Reason: He likes going out to take random walks. He’s cool like that. Also his Xbox broke.

Family: Has an on-off relationship with a fiery, crazy (but good crazy) redhead.

The Random One edited this message on 06/09/2008 8:52PM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

HOLY **** YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUSLY BAD

tangohol evil salmon and overspammer are definitely not in the game

i only skimmed their entries and i can say they’re not in

Veer edited this message on 06/09/2008 11:40PM

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Name: Ann Navca Lokita

Talents: Good with most animals, tarot card reading

Reason: Walking family dog (>.> It’s a corgi)

Significant Others: Parents, two older brothers, friends from roleplaying group (they are all jerks >.> )

you’ll never guess who this is based on, never

TomInTheBox

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Name: Gil Carsten

Talents: Able to make money disappear. Gil is for lack of a better term, a loser. A deadbeat. He believes he has a knack for gambling, and fashions himself as a bit of a con artist.

Reason for Being at the Parc: Recently fired from his job as a mail room clerk, Gil’s at the Parc trying to blow some steam.

Significant Family/Friends: Gil has an ex-wife, Deidre, who finally grew tired of his act and kicked him out about a year ago. He has a 7 year old daughter, Cady who hasn’t yet figured out what a waste her father is. His best friend, Robert Kapft, was killed 3 weeks earlier after what appears to have been a mob deal gone bad. He still keeps in contact with an old high school buddy, Mike “Sully” O’Sullivan, but things have been strained between the two lately.

sonichaos735

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Name: Miles Ridgerson

Talents: A good artist, often doodling on his sketchpad, which he carries everywhere in his bag. Other than that, nothing really mentionable.

Reason for Being at the Parc: Miles wanted to find a quiet place to sit and draw on his sketchpad, and this place seemed perfect.

Significant Family/Friends: Miles is a rather apathetic person – his parents don’t mean much to him, and that’s the only family that he has in his house. There is one person that means something to him, however…a girl named Flora, who is a sort of a lover to him. They see each other daily at school, and it’s not hard to tell from watching them that they have feelings for each other…

This is gonna be fun Log in to see images! sonichaos735 edited this message on 06/10/2008 2:57AM

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Name: Appiah Jawara (Senegalese)

Talents: Sufi philosophy, petty theft, writing crossword puzzles, using small arms, dodging immigration agents.

Reason: A series of arbitrary choices, meaningless by themselves, but guided by the hand of God. Ultimately, trying to find out why the ancestors are hanging around in the world of the living.

Significant family/friends: Daughter Jaineba Adams, for whom ex-girlfriend Samantha Adams has custody, sees on weekends. Piebald mongrel dog “****”, humps everything that moves (or doesn’t).

chendol

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Name: Ah Wan Fuk – Chinatown Resident

Talents: Speaking Chinese, Cooking chinese, chinese disco dancing, DJing, beatboxing.

Reason: Who knows. He’s chinese, and does strange things in his free time.

Significant family/friends: Big brothers, Elder grandfather adept in Martial arts. Father and mother

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Name: Rexus Abacus

Talents: Knows how to joust fairly well, very good at impressions

Reason for Being at the Parc: Lives in a nearby town for the renaissance fair, being a knight-for-hire for several years. Why’s he at the parc? It’s his day off, he’s just taking a stroll.

Significant Family/Friends: Mother Marm and father live on a Farm. Pa’s name is Peter, Rex’s brothers are neater. What’s their names? They’re names’re James, they are two twins. Condoms are sins.

Friends? Rex has a few: Michael, a barely employed court jester, and Jessica, a wench in and out of character.

TeeKayEff edited this message on 06/11/2008 8:38PM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

I’ll start it on the 14th.

Also, Bold is for OOC and line breaking ****s it up.

sonichaos735

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So who’s in and who’s not then?

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Submissions close when I say who’s in or out on the 14th.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Name: Quentin Summerfield

Talents: Being intensely emo, writing poems, skilled at using knife

Reason for Being at the Park: I was feeling unusually bright today from seeing none of the horrible images that plague my subconscious on a regular basis, so I decided to go visit my friend Bob Sternum. We like to hang out on occasion and we were going to see a movie. Bob is my lover and we are very close. We were on our way back from the movies when Bob remembered that he had left his wallet in the theater. He told me to wait for him while he ran back to get it and I agreed. We were in the park when we seperated and I decided to sit down and look around.

Significant Family/Friends: My mother is divorced and has recently found a new boyfriend. She spends all of her time with him out of the house and I am left alone most of the time. Bob Sternum is my gay lover and we have been together for about 2 years. My mother does not know I am gay and I do not intend for her to find out. She has never understood me. My father is dead for all I know and because of my attitude towards life (emo)I do not have any friends besides Bob.

4_gr8_justice

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Name: Jason Meyers

Talents: He’s got a photographic memory.

Reason for Being at the Parc: All the signs pointed to this place for answers.

Significant Family/Friends: An older sister named Jennifer, and his two parents Jack and Morgan who have divorced and live in different states. Presumably he has a younger brother who lives with his mother, but he has yet to meet him.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

TeeKayEff Posted:

Name: Rexus Abacus

Talents: Knows how to joust fairly well, very good at impressions

Reason for Being at the Parc: Lives in a nearby town for the renaissance fair, being a knight-for-hire for several years. Why’s he at the parc? It’s his day off, he’s just taking a stroll.

Significant Family/Friends: Mother Marm and father live on a Farm. Pa’s name is Peter, Rex’s brothers are neater. What’s their names? They’re names’re James, they are two twins. Condoms are sins.

Friends? Rex has a few: Michael, a barely employed court jester, and Jessica, a wench in and out of character.

I like how you rhymed everything, run out of ideas on the condom part?

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

arbitrayer Posted:

I like how you rhymed everything, run out of ideas on the condom part?

Yeah, and family members :|

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

I lied. Congrats to:

1.Rick Ashley

2.Lara Croft

3.EMPTY

4.Rastanarcharismarx

5.-rocky-sadly-

6.crayoncakes

7.TomInTheBox

8.sonichaos735

9.TeeKayEff

10.arbitrayer

11.R2

Veer edited this message on 06/16/2008 11:31PM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

AND NOW, WE BEGIN

A most pressing urge…

Looking at the man, you notice the trenchcoat which clings to his body is a sharp black, as if it was cut out of the area around him. His face is still obscured, even when he shifts slightly.

A streetlight flickers, and the distant sound of a car can be heard.

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Arman wants to talk to the man, but he is scared. Scared of the truth to these visions. The man turns into a skeleton. Blink. Not anymore. He looks around and sees corpses. Blink. Not anymore. Because of this sudden visions he is forced to talk to the man.

“So… uhh… what’s up?”

The man slowly removes his fedora. His face is slowly revealed. Arman’s heart suddenly pumps faster. He is nervous.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

”No. ****. No. I’m not saying a word…I’m just going to get out of here…”

Anthony Graham realized he was little more than a petty thief. He was a lowlife, and he was coward.

But Anthony knew how judge people, and he realized this man dressed in black was just waiting for somebody to speak up – waiting for ANTHONY to speak up – with the eyes of a predator toying with it’s prey.

But try as he might, he couldn’t bring himself to move his legs. The same fear that kept him from speaking was, ironically, the same fear that kept him from walking away.

All he could do was stand in place, petrified, and…

”Let somebody else speak up…let somebody else speak up…wait for somebody else to speak up…”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!