Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Name: Quentin Summerfield

Talents: Being intensely emo, writing poems, skilled at using knife

Reason for Being at the Park: I was feeling unusually bright today from seeing none of the horrible images that plague my subconscious on a regular basis, so I decided to go visit my friend Bob Sternum. We like to hang out on occasion and we were going to see a movie. Bob is my lover and we are very close. We were on our way back from the movies when Bob remembered that he had left his wallet in the theater. He told me to wait for him while he ran back to get it and I agreed. We were in the park when we seperated and I decided to sit down and look around.

Significant Family/Friends: My mother is divorced and has recently found a new boyfriend. She spends all of her time with him out of the house and I am left alone most of the time. Bob Sternum is my gay lover and we have been together for about 2 years. My mother does not know I am gay and I do not intend for her to find out. She has never understood me. My father is dead for all I know and because of my attitude towards life (emo)I do not have any friends besides Bob.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!