Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout New Klan

N00balie

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It’s come to our attention that currently there is no klan that’s dedicated to helping out new players. There are, of course, individuals who certainly do what they can to aid n00bs, but no group that makes a concerted effort to do so. In an attempt to address this issue, ForumWarz Guides has been founded. FG is not going to be active in Domination; the members (all two of us so far, at least) are not out for any sort of ePeen; it’s not even RP-based. It is meant to be a klan for those who want to help give new players a chance at understanding the forums, INCIT, IDC, and Domination, and who are knowledgeable enough about those areas to contribute.

As a result, we’re not looking for a ton of folks to join; instead, we’re looking for those who would like to help people out. Obviously, the majority of people here may not view this as a fit for them, particularly given our stated intention to avoid Domination and the like; however, if you’ve got an alt that you’d like to dedicate to this purpose, and if you have information that you think would help a new player out, please let us know. We’ll plan on making a number of posts over time with information that we think is relevant to new players.

ETA: Oh, yeah, here’s the klan: http://www.forumwarz.com/klans/profile/forumwarz_guides

ETA again: Also, new players are welcome to join this klan — our klan forums will be a nice safe place to ask whatever stupid question you want to ask that you didn’t want to ask publicly because you were afraid shame would be heaped upon your head. Seriously (not SRSLY), you can join up, ask whatever, get whatever knowledge you need, and leave to go to another klan, and I promise we won’t mind. We’re just here to make your learning process a little bit easier. Most of our threads and information will probably be posted in klan forums, so keep that in mind. Log in to see images! N00balie edited this message on 05/23/2008 7:52PM

I’m a ForumWarz Guide! Need help? Check us out!

PhiIANThropi-
St

Level 10 Re-Re

4000 AMERICANS DIED IN IRAQ... I HOPE IT ****ING HURT

FANTASTIC IDEA, NATALIE

TSB – LET THIS KLAN BE. IF WE CHASE AWAY ALL THE N00BS BEFORE THEY GRADUATE TO FULLY FLEDGED MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY THEY WE WONT HAVE ANYONE TO TROLL ANYMORE

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

May I join?

I was the alt of a ****ing fabulous person until The Suspender took me over.

U VIEWED MY ****ING DRAGONS fabulous person, NOW CLICK THEM.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

PhiIANThropiSt Posted:

FANTASTIC IDEA, NATALIE

TSB – LET THIS KLAN BE. IF WE CHASE AWAY ALL THE N00BS BEFORE THEY GRADUATE TO FULLY FLEDGED MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY THEY WE WONT HAVE ANYONE TO TROLL ANYMORE

you’re not pants male reproductive organfine upstanding member of society

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

gigerth Posted:

or maybe you are

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

gigerth Posted:

IT’S MY ALT NUMBNUTSLog in to see images!

I put shock images in my sig because i'm an bumhole!

N00balie

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Everyone is welcome to join. Log in to see images!

I’m a ForumWarz Guide! Need help? Check us out!

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

gigerth Posted:

or maybe you are

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

l’holy ****

this is indeed a bombshell

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I WANNA JOIN

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

That’s kind of cool. My alt might join as it can’t participate in dom anyway.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Joined on my emo kid

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

MONGOLoidWAR-
RIOR

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Balloon Posted:

That’s kind of cool. My alt might join as it can’t participate in dom anyway.

What a terrific idea! The person who came up with this, should be given E Peen for game contribution.

Blood covers The City like a big red afghan. POW BIFF WHAMMO!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Fantastic idea. I don’t currently have any alts, but would be willing to make one to help out if needed.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I’ll apply with Sean Connery. It might give me a good reason to start RPing with him again.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I think this is a wonderful idea. Sent a request through my alt ‘bumhugs’, let me know if I can be of any help. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Changed the name of my alt to scully_bot. Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 05/24/2008 8:01AM

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

I’ll throw an alt into this mix, will let you know.

L2 Posted:

I’ll apply with Sean Connery. It might give me a good reason to start RPing with him again.

fixed

Sean Connery

Level 4 Troll

ALEX TREBEK SUCKS

Anansi Posted:

I’ll throw an alt into this mix, will let you know.

fixed

do you know what your mom said when I ****ed her last night? WELL NEITHER DO I; I DON’T SPEAK COW.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

You **** cows?

Sean Connery

Level 4 Troll

ALEX TREBEK SUCKS

Anansi Posted:

You **** cows?

NO I DO NOT, SIR. I WAS MAKING A WITTY PLAY OF WORDS SUGGESTING YOUR MOTHER WAS FAT AND DUMB AND SMELLS LIKE ****, AND BY bumOCIATION (DUE TO HEREDITARY), YOU ARE ALSO QUITE FAT AND DUMB AND SMELL LIKE ****, BUT ALSO A WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRAILER TRASH ON YOUR FATHER’S SIDE.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!