Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Sunshine Snap

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Where there is injury, pardon. Where there is doubt, faith.

- St. Francis of bumisi

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Reverend-Ang-
le-89

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I barfed. It was more fun than looking at that ****.

Suck my balls

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

cute dogs

here’s a baby otter

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Dear Lucinda: You are indeed a lovely woman and a fine citizen of the internet.

I would love to visit with you in person some day. Perhaps we can have tea? I have a very succulent teabag that I will save especially for you. I’m certain that you will find it delectable. In fact, I have just written your name on my teabag to make sure I don’t forget.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

enire Posted:

I would love to visit with you in person some day. Perhaps we can have tea? I have a very succulent teabag that I will save especially for you. I’m certain that you will find it delectable. In fact, I have just written your name on my teabag to make sure I don’t forget.

this is one of the creepiest posts i’ve ever read o.O

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

enire Posted:

Shoe on teabag or GTFO111

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coy Red

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I know you have the best of intentions, Lucinda, but I must say that this post has left me feeling even more disheveled than usual. I once saw puppydogs as a sweet, peaceful creature, but now every time I see one I cant help but cry a little inside. You know those crazy cat ladies you always hear about in folklore and legends? My mother happens to be a crazy dog person, and yes, they are allowed to defecate everywhere. This is why I had to leave home at the delicate age of fifteen. Im sure I am not the only one who has a dog-horror-story… but sometimes it feels like it…Log in to see images!

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Where there is injury, pardon. Where there is doubt, faith.

- St. Francis of bumisi

and while you follow your so called “pope”, and donate to your “church”, the Vatican just gets more and more powerful. When will you sheeple learn?

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

enire Posted:

Dear Mr. Enire,

I do love a nice cup of tea. How kind of you to offer. But I’m afraid I prefer loose tea. Would it be all right if I broke your teabags and dumped their contents in boiling water?

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

w00w00

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

you creepy ****s Log in to see images!

See the Genius in me!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

w00w00 Posted:

you creepy ****s Log in to see images!

I’ve been meaning to tell you how much I admire your new avatar. It really suits you, and the blue brings out your eyes.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

Dear Mr. Enire,

I do love a nice cup of tea. How kind of you to offer. But I’m afraid I prefer loose tea. Would it be all right if I broke your teabags and dumped their contents in boiling water?

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

Dear Lucinda

I hope you do not mind my forwardness in using your first name. Please feel free to use mine. It’s “enire.”

I have contemplated your request, but I do not think it would work. While I do understand your fondness for loose tea, the contents of this teabag are of a particularly rare and delicate variety. Without the protection of the bag, they would be easily bruised and would very quickly lose their potency, thus leaving you with a rather unsatisfying experience.

Let me bumure you, however, that this teabag is of the most delicate silk and is quite pleasing to the touch. You may find yourself fondling it absent-mindedly before dipping. Moreover, the bag is quite loose, allowing the contents to move freely, and permitting the release of the sweetest and most succulent essences.

I am certain that you will be pleasantly surprised; this teabag and its contents are vastly superior to any others I have sampled, and I have sampled many, being something of a connoisseur.

Best

Enire

enire edited this message on 05/01/2008 2:33PM

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

enire Posted:

Dear Lucinda

I hope you do not mind my forwardness in using your first name. Please feel free to use mine. It’s “enire.”

I have contemplated your request, but I do not think it would work. While I do understand your fondness for loose tea, the contents of this teabag are of a particularly rare and delicate variety. Without the protection of the bag, they would be easily bruised and would very quickly lose their potency, thus leaving you with a rather unsatisfying experience.

Let me bumure you, however, that this teabag is of the most delicate silk and is quite pleasing to the touch. You may find yourself fondling it absent-mindedly before dipping. Moreover, the bag is quite loose, allowing the contents to move freely, and permitting the release of the sweetest and most succulent essences.

I am certain that you will be pleasantly surprised; this teabag and its contents are vastly superior to any others I have sampled, and I have sampled many, being something of a connoisseur.

Best

Enire

Dear Mr. Enire,

Is it black tea? Because if it is, I’ll have to take out my dentures first. Black teas stain them so badly.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Dear Lucinda

In fact, as curious as this may sound, the teabag is black but the nectar released when it is dipped is of the most delicate vanilla hue. I bumure you, staining will not be a problem. However, should you wish to remove your dentures as a precautionary measure, I will not be disappointed.

I am so looking forward to our visit!

Yours,

Enire

enire edited this message on 05/03/2008 12:04AM

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

WHITE GIRLS…BLACK BOOBIES..BLACK GIRLS….WHITE BOOBIES

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Dear Mr. Blowjob,

My goodness, what an alarming photograph. How do you make it flash like that?

While I appreciate your attempt to contribute to the discussion, I feel it ingreat timesbent upon me — as the instigator of this “thread,” as you young people like to call it — to remind you that the topic we were discussing was Jesus and Christianity. Perhaps you are a mental defective of some sort, like my little granddaughter, and can’t understand or follow our discussion. If that is the case, I would suggest that you ask your priest to spend more time with you in private contemplation. Remember, young man, that your priest is your very special friend.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

Dear Ms. Sherwood,

I am sorry my contribution was not relevant, i did not mean to offend. I was raising the issue of racial tolerance within the church, with particlar note toward extremist right wing christian groups, but i realise that in my anger, i did not express myself clearly.

I did enter my church for the first time in many years. I entered the confession booth and began to tell of all my sins. After a few days i began to tire of this, and the priest told me i would definitely be going to hell. Should i look for another church? i do not feel filled with the love of jesus.

i am very confused

BJX to tha FOETUS

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Nicco Posted:

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

WIN HUGE SUMS OF MONEY

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!