Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Sunshine Snap

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

mrs sherwood can u teech me 2 feel luv? i haev only evar loved a bf or gf when they were inside me. when they were out i no longer luved them.

mammary glands rule

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

MuddyBallzFlap Posted:

mrs sherwood can u teech me 2 feel luv? i haev only evar loved a bf or gf when they were inside me. when they were out i no longer luved them.

No, Miss Your-Name-Isn’t-All-That-Funny, I can’t teach you how to feel love. Obviously you were raised in a very poor home — and by “poor,” I am not referring to your parents’ material cirgreat timesstances, but rather to their spiritual wealth. Have you ever seen the inside of a church, young lady?

On second thought, please don’t answer that. Your response would probably only be rude and blasphemous.

I will pray for you, though I suspect my efforts will be wasted on a trollop such as you.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!