Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Comparing Clbumes (Huge Spoilers)

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Level 5 Troll

Ego 100

Douchebaggery 45

Offense 8

Defense 8

Luck 1

Frugality 1

Charisma 1

Upkeep 1

Alignment: Neutral

Equipment:

Obsolete Computer: Max Ego +5

Heterozygus Tiger: Douchebaggery +35, Offense + 5

Items:

(x3) Smileprin™: Ego +50

(x3) 5α-androst-16-en-4-one: Douchebaggery +25, Ego -1

Those items are my standard fare for my current raids.

Abilities:

Annoying Text (Just Bought This!)

* Attack (12 – 15)

* Douchebaggery -4

* Refresh 1

ASCII Art Attack

* Attack (7 – 9)

* Douchebaggery -1

* Refresh 1

Fap!

* For 9 turns:

o Offense +3

* Douchebaggery -3

* Refresh 9

Spoil

* Attack (11 – 12)

* Douchebaggery -2

* Refresh 2

Standard bumault: Fap!, then ASCII, Spoil, ASCII, Bash, Spoil (repeat ASCII, Bash, Spoil until thread dies)

New Planned bumault: Fap!, Spoil, Annoying Text, ASCII (repeat that three times until Fap! refreshes) Work in some Bashs & Drools if a thread is almost dead to save DB points)

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I just hit Level 5, and my spread isn’t much different than other Camwhores.

I’ve only played the Camwhore so far…but from what I’ve seen, I’d agree with the consensus that Camwhores and Emos are fairly well balanced. Trolls, even with a couple of outstanding looking abilities/items, lack the regenerative capabilities of Camwhores, while also lacking the offensive power of the Emo.

Personally, it seems to me like the Troll should be a ‘berserker’ archetype – high offense, low defense. The idea of giving him vampiric attacks can also fit into this theme, since he’d be restoring via offensive action.

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

All these ideas for buffing trolls are great, but trolls are thick skinned bastards who throve off aggro. Most of the time they’re aware they’re being artificially douchey, hence the high defense right?

So why not buff the effect of defense? my defense isn’t *huge* (though I have the highest stats in this thread) but I’m getting hit pretty hard and fairly often even with the baby seal overcoat on. I’m goign to have to blow a lot of flezz to pwn the game, despite being level 9.

Offense 8

Defense 21

Luck 3

Frugality 4

Charisma 1

Upkeep 4

Annoying Text

* Attack (12 – 15)

* Douchebaggery -4

* Refresh 1

SCII Art Attack

* Attack (7 – 9)

* Douchebaggery -1

* Refresh 1

Bash Keyboard with Helmet

* Attack (3 – 6)

* Refresh 1

Drool on Keyboard

* Attack (3 – 6)

* Refresh 1

Fap!

* For 9 turns:

o Offense +3

* Douchebaggery -3

* Refresh 9

FBO Attack

* Deploys FBO Attack

* For 2 turns:

o Defense -5

Insult

* Attack (20 – 25)

* Douchebaggery -5

* Refresh 1

Martyrdom

* Kills you

Ophelia’s Bad Poetry

* Attack 100

* Refresh 9

Spoil

* Attack (11 – 12)

* Douchebaggery -2

* Refresh 2

XSS Attack

* Deploys XSS Attack

Yo Momma

* Attack (38 – 40)

* Douchebaggery -6

* Refresh 1

narth edited this message on 02/24/2008 2:00PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

narth Posted:

All these ideas for buffing trolls are great, but trolls are thick skinned bastards who throve off aggro. Most of the time they’re aware they’re being artificially douchey, hence the high defense right?

So why not buff the effect of defense? my defense isn’t *huge* (though I have the highest stats in this thread) but I’m getting hit pretty hard and fairly often even with the baby seal overcoat on. I’m goign to have to blow a lot of flezz to pwn the game, despite being level 9.

True. Maybe the berserker archetype would be better for a “CRUISE CONTROL” clbum, or something. Log in to see images!

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

narth Posted:

Agreed… I donated to give all three clbumes a try, and my Camwhore is cruising past things my Troll has to dump a ton of Flezz into to survive (even though the Troll has a day’s headstart). I made the mistake of buying the Tiger instead of something that boosts defense, so at least part of that is my fault. I don’t think running current missions is supposed to be *this* expensive, though (especially since my Camwhore’s only expenses are a tube or two of ORLY per run).

I’m definitely noticing that the Troll dodges much more frequently, but I don’t really see any difference in the damage they both take. Perhaps a small amount of damage reduction based on Defense? That would sure as hell save a ton of Flezz in Smileprin…

Hogulus

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

It’s a bit weird how Trolls are the only players that *don’t* have regenerative properties… Log in to see images!

Anyway, yeah, I have a character of each clbum, and my Camwhore and Emo Kid are both doing much better than my Troll. The “vampiric” ability a few other people mentioned would be a neat addition, as would the ability to Rickroll / Bel-Air (wasting forumgoers’ time, thus stunning them for a couple of rounds)... I dunno, though.

Alpha****er

[Trolls F T W]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I think that the biggest problem with trolls is how you don’t get any typ of “healing” skill.

I mean YES you do get cheaper consumables,but your charisma is stuck at a level one (although to be fair it makes sense since troll are supposed to be bumholes)

I don’t know I guess if you pump up defense then and use XII atack then you can offset that,

still an ability that heals ego (any amount of ego would be nice to be honest) would be nice)

on the other hand I lol, every time I use the ACII attack

I think that trolls are best left as a “tanker” archtype

if we were to have a a “berzerker archtype” I would think some where along the lines as a flamer

although from what I heard a clbum that is introduced in episode 2 will fight somewhere along the lines..

AlphaFucker edited this message on 03/02/2008 10:46PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!