Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

narth Posted:

All these ideas for buffing trolls are great, but trolls are thick skinned bastards who throve off aggro. Most of the time they’re aware they’re being artificially douchey, hence the high defense right?

So why not buff the effect of defense? my defense isn’t *huge* (though I have the highest stats in this thread) but I’m getting hit pretty hard and fairly often even with the baby seal overcoat on. I’m goign to have to blow a lot of flezz to pwn the game, despite being level 9.

Agreed… I donated to give all three clbumes a try, and my Camwhore is cruising past things my Troll has to dump a ton of Flezz into to survive (even though the Troll has a day’s headstart). I made the mistake of buying the Tiger instead of something that boosts defense, so at least part of that is my fault. I don’t think running current missions is supposed to be *this* expensive, though (especially since my Camwhore’s only expenses are a tube or two of ORLY per run).

I’m definitely noticing that the Troll dodges much more frequently, but I don’t really see any difference in the damage they both take. Perhaps a small amount of damage reduction based on Defense? That would sure as hell save a ton of Flezz in Smileprin…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!