Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest The official "Let's make INCIT a better game!" contest discussion thread!

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

Use this thread for discussing the contest and submissions.

The contest thread is here:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/55077-the-let-s-make-incit-a-better-game-contest-over-700bp-to-give-away

Participate! It’s free! INCIT could be fun, I promise!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I want to say something…but I just can’t. This dead horse has been beaten repeatedly.

Mistertbones

Avatar: 240061 2010-08-19 08:13:22 -0400

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 43 Troll

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!

I’ll join.

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I want to say something…but I just can’t. This dead horse has been beaten repeatedly.

So I guess you won’t be participating?

I know it’s been attempted before, but when a good game of INCIT gets going, it’s just too much fun. I don’t exactly have the highest hopes for this contest, but I’m hoping it at least leads to a couple of decent matches.

I look forward to your submissions, T-bone.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

oh wow this sure is new!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Hobojim Posted:

So I guess you won’t be participating?

Pfft when did I say that? I love contests.

xkcd

Avatar: 89838 Mon Jan 05 00:49:56 -0500 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

I like this idea, had a lot of fun last night playing Incit with people (Hobojim included) and I want to say that I hope it all ends up working out.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

This dead horse has been beaten repeatedly.

Let’s make this the caption on every INCIT sub.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­this is an official discussion about how you fabulous persons are not funny get ****ed nobody wants to play incit

Chuck Diesel was banned for this post by Catt although

Enter Name H-
ere

Avatar: 244478 2013-08-01 23:14:36 -0400

[So Fresh and So Cl-
ean
]

Level 69 Hacker

Ask me about why I hate fabulous persons

Chuck Diesel Posted:

­this is an official discussion about how you fabulous persons are not funny get ****ed nobody wants to play incit

In that case, I believe nobody is about 30 active users per day.

Chuck_Diesel

Avatar: 246059 2010-12-15 16:56:21 -0500

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 10 Re-Re

were oh were

Enter Name Here Posted:

In that case, I believe nobody is about 30 active users per day.

oh yeah bro because all websites with 30 users a day are deemed useful and popular

Enter Name H-
ere

[So Fresh and So Cl-
ean
]

Level 69 Hacker

Chuck_Diesel Posted:

oh yeah bro because all websites with 30 users a day are deemed useful and popular

Well, if this website is un useful then why do you spend your days lucking around here?

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

lol

bobdisgea edited this message on 12/21/2010 1:06AM

Chuck_Diesel

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 10 Re-Re

were oh were

Enter Name Here Posted:

Well, if this website is un useful then why do you spend your days lucking around here?

First of all, who are you and how come I don’t care? Second, I’ve been here for a while now, and I’ve seen some ****ty posters, but holy **** you’re terrible. Every single ****poster always has a “hey guise i just got here and i know whats best for the site and thats getting people to play INCIT” thread, and just like the last 15 people who tried, it’s failed. I was here when it was still semi-active, and while it may not be the “glory days”, but it was a lot better than the ****pile of horrible ****ing posters that seem to be heading here in surplus. Get ****ed and die, nobody cares about you or INCIT.

Chuck_Diesel was banned for this post by Ricket

Enter Name H-
ere

[So Fresh and So Cl-
ean
]

Level 69 Hacker

Chuck_Diesel Posted:

First of all, who are you and how come I don’t care? Second, I’ve been here for a while now, and I’ve seen some ****ty posters, but holy **** you’re terrible. Every single ****poster always has a “hey guise i just got here and i know whats best for the site and thats getting people to play INCIT” thread, and just like the last 15 people who tried, it’s failed. I was here when it was still semi-active, and while it may not be the “glory days”, but it was a lot better than the ****pile of horrible ****ing posters that seem to be heading here in surplus. Get ****ed and die, nobody cares about you or INCIT.

If all that is true, why did you post a submission to this thread? INCIT is something to do, that’s why I play it.

Chuck_Diesel

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 10 Re-Re

were oh were

Enter Name Here Posted:

If all that is true, why did you post a submission to this thread? INCIT is something to do, that’s why I play it.

i posted a sub because its true and incit needs to be retired already its dead and nobody is funny also i dont think ive played incit seriously in 6 months its all been bull**** subs

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

I’m really not sure why some people take offense to others trying to revive INCIT. I was here a year ago when it was more popular, and there were people who said that it was dead and nobody liked it back then (which may have been just as true, I don’t know what the “glory days” were). If you don’t like it, why bother arguing about it. There are some who do, and some who have never bothered to get into it. I think a little bit more incentive than chocolate scoops might make it more interesting. I’m sorry you find that so offensive.

Anyway, I’ve been in talks with JB about possibly getting peen to go along with the contest. I’m hoping the idea picks up steam as the contest gets closer to starting, and since it’s a long-term contest, more and more will join. If not, I’ll probably get the same five posters per week and someone will win tons of bp with no competition. Either way.

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Alright, so the first week of the contest is officially over. For those curious, there were 10 legitimate entries this week, some more serious than others. I’m hoping it’ll pick up steam, now that the first prize has been given out. Congrats to Jubbles for that one.

I am keeping detailed records of all who enter and links to their entries, more so out of a fascination with spreadsheets than anything. Feel free to ask for any details if you really want.

All in all, there were three entries that actually made me laugh and had a chance of winning. The other two were Kanye West’s entry here and Fingerz’ entry here, although I admit that it’s kind of juvenile.

And Raffle Ticket’s entry actually did make me laugh, for some reason.

So far, we have no entries for week 2, ending on January 15th. I imagine most people forgot. I think I might spend some extra BP on advertising, and get back to JB about possible peen. I’ll keep everybody posted.

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Welp, second week is up, and it wasn’t as good as the first week. There were two entries that made me laugh, those being Jubbles who won again as well as Enter Name Here, and one that almost made me laugh (Dobnitz).

To go in to a bit more detail about how I choose winners, if anybody cares: I blindly click every link that’s posted in the thread (please no shock images) without paying attention to who posted it. Obviously I still catch the occasional glimpse at the avatar, but usually I’m pretty good at not paying attention. Once I have each entry up in a different tab, I copy down the link and put it in my spreadsheet for the contest. Then I pick a winner, and then add the name of the person who entered each entry next to their link in my spreadsheet.

We had only 7 valid entries this week, one troll entry by In Spite Of, and one entry from June that was ineligible. All in all, I guess it’s expected that this week wouldn’t be as good as the last, mostly because last submission period had a much longer time frame, but still kind of disappointing.

I think I’m going to advertise the contest. Anybody feel like making a banner for me? I’m artistically retarted. I can give BP for that too, if I like it enough. Post here if you’re interested.

Also, anybody else wanting to talk about the contest, feel free to post here.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Hobojim Posted:

I’m artistically retarted.

Grammatically “retarted” too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!