Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest The official "Let's make INCIT a better game!" contest discussion thread!

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

That’s how we spell it in Canada. I swear.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Who the **** is Dobnitz?

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Reviving INCIT is a popular idea, in that many users (including myself) have put time, effort, and actual money into making it happen. The problem is that when the incentive/contest is over, everyone stops playing again. There have been a lot of legitimate good ideas presented about improving it over the years, but ET hasn’t implemented any of them.

I’m glad to see another INCIT contest running, and I’ll probably participate, but you shouldn’t hold any illusions that this will be a long-term fix.

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

It’s a pretty long term contest. I’m hoping it at least holds out that long, but yeah, I dont think everybody is going to suddenly see the light and start playing it just because Hobojim gave me fake money to once.

Good to see you back, though, OrsonScottCard.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Hobojim Posted:

Dobnitz

SHEESH

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

dobnits Posted:

Who the **** is Dobnitz?

That’s how we spell it in Canada, I swear.

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

So, this week continued the downward trend in participants, but I did also just put up an ad, so hopefully that’ll help somewhat. I’ll keep it going for a couple weeks.

Winning entry this week was Karpolo, which actually made me laugh rather than just smile delightedly. Close runner up was the always entertaining Jubbles, although I might be somewhat biased because I just loves me some hydrogen.

Joseph of Suburbia had a terrible pun that was pretty decent, and Enter Name Here has been the only one to post a submission every week other than Jubbles. He just hasn’t won anything yet. Keep trying!

Only 6 entries this week, although it was the first week with no invalid entries, so I guess that’s good. Ah well.

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Oh christ, I just realized that the date on Karpolo’s falls well outside the range of the contest.

I guess that means Jubbles wins again. I just wish I hadn’t already sent Karpolo BP. I’ll send Jubbles some as well. It may affect the advertising budget, though.

Dammit.

Ah well, what do you guys think of the entries so far for the contest? Any good ones? Discuss.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

I got a big kick out of “Grandpa rocks.”

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

New record! 14 bumholes online for a while, with 12 submissions one round. Seems at least some of you are more motivated, so that’s nice. Still kind of touchy at some times a day, but I guess that can’t be helped. Hopefully we see more excellent submissions in the near future.

Also Karpolo changed his avatar to something else, I’m debating changing it back…

msg

Avatar: 157703 2011-07-31 00:32:33 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Alright, the winner of week 4 has been announced, congratulations to Elencha for that. This one was the best week so far, with 12 legitimate entries and 1 entry by Gravehill from January 7th. Also, Karpolo technically changed his entry an hour after the submission deadline was closed, but since I’m such a nice guy I accepted it. Also msg posted his entry in this thread rather than the contest thread, but as we like to say in RP, let’s keep our bumes flexible.

Jubbles’ reign of horror has finally been ended, although his entry was also in the top three for making me laugh and showing me mammary glands. Karpolo would take home second prize if there was a second prize, but there isn’t, so I guess you’ll have to enjoy your avatar for at least a bit longer. Sorry bud. Log in to see images!

Additional entries that bear mentioning are Neovid’s, ZevVeli’s, and the always funny msg. Also Enter Name Here continued his record of posting in every week’s contest. Keep it up!

So far, I’ve got 34 entries for the month of January. All who have submitted entries are already eligible with those, but if you want the upcoming week’s entry in the monthly contest as well, get it in before Feb. 1st. I’ll try to pick the monthly winner before the end of week 5, so if you don’t win and don’t like your entry for that week, I guess there’s nothing to stop you from changing it. Ah well.

Keep up the good-to-mediocre work, everybody!

ILliTEraTE-C-
RuSADEr

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

MeDrewNotYou

[The Last Stand]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Hobojim Posted:

Alright, the winner of week 4 has been announced, congratulations to Elencha for that. This one was the best week so far, with 12 legitimate entries and 1 entry by Gravehill from January 7th. Also, Karpolo technically changed his entry an hour after the submission deadline was closed, but since I’m such a nice guy I accepted it. Also msg posted his entry in this thread rather than the contest thread, but as we like to say in RP, let’s keep our bumes flexible.

Jubbles’ reign of horror has finally been ended, although his entry was also in the top three for making me laugh and showing me mammary glands. Karpolo would take home second prize if there was a second prize, but there isn’t, so I guess you’ll have to enjoy your avatar for at least a bit longer. Sorry bud. Log in to see images!

Additional entries that bear mentioning are Neovid’s, ZevVeli’s, and the always funny msg. Also Enter Name Here continued his record of posting in every week’s contest. Keep it up!

So far, I’ve got 34 entries for the month of January. All who have submitted entries are already eligible with those, but if you want the upcoming week’s entry in the monthly contest as well, get it in before Feb. 1st. I’ll try to pick the monthly winner before the end of week 5, so if you don’t win and don’t like your entry for that week, I guess there’s nothing to stop you from changing it. Ah well.

Keep up the good-to-mediocre work, everybody!

My understanding is that for entry of the month, I can submit anything created that month, regardless of whether it was submitted for the weekly contests. Is that correct? I’ll throw one of mine on the submission thread, but if I’m wrong about the rules, I accept your mockery. (But I do hold grudges. Log in to see images!

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

MeDrewNotYou Posted:

My understanding is that for entry of the month, I can submit anything created that month, regardless of whether it was submitted for the weekly contests. Is that correct? I’ll throw one of mine on the submission thread, but if I’m wrong about the rules, I accept your mockery. (But I do hold grudges. Log in to see images!

Yeah, that’s fine. I will only accept one per week for the monthly submission, though I am pretty lenient with the rules. The monthly prize was more designed to be a pbumive thing, while people actively work towards winning the weekly prizes. Either way.

Also, Illiterate Crusader, post that in the contest thread please. I might forget to include it if it’s just in the discussion thread.

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

There were 19 people online in INCIT and most of them actively submitting entries last night. Good times.

http://www.forumwarz.com/incit/view/166729

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Alright, the week five prize winner has been announced, as has the monthly prize winner for January.

We’ll start with the weekly winner Bacchus. It was a tough call, actually, with close front-runners in MeDrewNotYou, Raffle Ticket, and to a slightly lesser extent Stumpy Mike.

Contest stalwart Enter Name Here returns with an admittedly disappointing entry, although it wasn’t the worse one. Just not as good as some of his previous work. No offense.

This week saw the biggest number of submissions yet at 16. I’m quite happy with how things are going so far. Keep it up, guys!

As for the monthly prize, it really came down to three entries: Jubbles, Stumpy Mike and Neovid. The picture in Neovid’s entry just cracks me up, and the caption is damn near perfect for it. Kudos to you. I was very close to tossing the beeps your way, but Jubbles is just too damn funny. Stumpy Mike, that’s the funniest Parkinson’s related joke I’ve ever heard, which is in retrospect a surprisingly large amount.

Keep it up, guys. Also, what are your thoughts on the ads, if you’ve noticed them? Jesus H Christ signed in to the contest thread to comment on me using his name in vain, which made me laugh. I wasn’t sure the current one would get approved, but I always forget how self-depricating the mods and creators can be about this game. Admittedly, it doesn’t really say anything about the contest, but I think it’s enough to get people to click on it.

Another question for you; does anybody actually look at the other entries that are submitted?

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Also, I’ve been given some BP and am thinking of giving it out as a bonus prize picked by someone else for some reason.

I’ll keep you guys updated.

Well, I probably won’t, because nobody is reading this thread, but if anybody complains I can say “Hey look I posted it here,” and then you can go cry about it.

Is this the thread where we talk about Egypt?

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Mod Edit: Removed Goatse

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!