Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest The official "Let's make INCIT a better game!" contest discussion thread!

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Chuck Diesel Posted:

Come back, SG

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

Well, Joseph of Suburbia handed down a slight victory over newcomer TheTaterTot in last week’s contest. Rabbit Vibrator also had a pretty good sub, as she usually does, but for some reason hasn’t participated much in the contest. Log in to see images!

We had 9 entries last week; not a bad number, but certainly not a high point. Much better than the previous weeks’ 1. That gives me hope for the future.

For those interested, there have been a total of 82 unique entries over 9 weeks so far, so that gives an average of about 9 per week, although standard deviation for that would be pretty high.

Anyways, hopefully this keeps up! I’m guardedly optimistic after last week. Log in to see images!

Rabbit Vibra-
tor

Avatar: 190467 2015-08-05 14:43:50 -0400

[male reproductive organ]

Level 69 Camwhore

Thor!

Laziness and I keep forgetting. Mostly the former. I’ll sub something this week, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!