Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

Alright, so the first week of the contest is officially over. For those curious, there were 10 legitimate entries this week, some more serious than others. I’m hoping it’ll pick up steam, now that the first prize has been given out. Congrats to Jubbles for that one.

I am keeping detailed records of all who enter and links to their entries, more so out of a fascination with spreadsheets than anything. Feel free to ask for any details if you really want.

All in all, there were three entries that actually made me laugh and had a chance of winning. The other two were Kanye West’s entry here and Fingerz’ entry here, although I admit that it’s kind of juvenile.

And Raffle Ticket’s entry actually did make me laugh, for some reason.

So far, we have no entries for week 2, ending on January 15th. I imagine most people forgot. I think I might spend some extra BP on advertising, and get back to JB about possible peen. I’ll keep everybody posted.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!