Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Shii hun. Just to let you know, you're invited.

Shiis Girlfr-
iend

Avatar: 98447 2011-07-31 00:56:37 -0400

Level 11 Emo Kid

Shii is my favorite person ever! I love him so.

I told all my new friends you’d be there, wont you please come?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

You mean Shii-kun, not Shii hun Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

im freaking ouyt over here

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

MicRo-BreAtH

[The temple of MicR-
o-BreAtH
]

Level 69 Permanoob

an god LOL

heh diaperurfabulous persons no is kitty

but curry neko is Log in to see images!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9tX5whl2U0

hi im odl to the intwerwebs lolololol

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

*Scratches head*

Drakodan edited this message on 06/03/2010 1:31PM

Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

You furry children creep me out. Back in my day we beat people like you. Same with the gays.

sdgrbass09 edited this message on 06/03/2010 3:04PM

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

G2H lol. Also ew.

hwehen i was a oyuonger man i woas told hthe story fo a scaryhg man knwos at hte deerman. and hes a longo linfe of a familiy of deermnen and hteyare all in a tribe of deres that hunt and stlalk the knight and they will frind you and heres the ascry party its when htey findoyu aloen in the woods they will draunk your blodd because its how theys stay in shape form shifted of the human shspae. otherswis e the lingend tells that yor gona see them turn back intoyou r knwon aas a deer.

os heres what happesn they might be sen walking aorund but have a deer head onahamun budy andwhat happens next is htey need yo dirnk your bloods and they will use your dnea to shape back to just a nromal lookin human ybut on the insdie they are htinking deer thoughts.

pretty scaredy right so hers what you need to know. do nto feeed a ddeer it might bight your hand because it you wnat s your blood ot o tunr back human again to get lots of haumn woman's genitals becuase i know this form expeirnce that deer pusy suck.s

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

MELLTD FACE Posted:

hwehen i was a oyuonger man i woas told hthe story fo a scaryhg man knwos at hte deerman. and hes a longo linfe of a familiy of deermnen and hteyare all in a tribe of deres that hunt and stlalk the knight and they will frind you and heres the ascry party its when htey findoyu aloen in the woods they will draunk your blodd because its how theys stay in shape form shifted of the human shspae. otherswis e the lingend tells that yor gona see them turn back intoyou r knwon aas a deer.

os heres what happesn they might be sen walking aorund but have a deer head onahamun budy andwhat happens next is htey need yo dirnk your bloods and they will use your dnea to shape back to just a nromal lookin human ybut on the insdie they are htinking deer thoughts.

pretty scaredy right so hers what you need to know. do nto feeed a ddeer it might bight your hand because it you wnat s your blood ot o tunr back human again to get lots of haumn woman's genitals becuase i know this form expeirnce that deer pusy suck.s

more like forumwarz speakhard imo

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Nobody Owens

Avatar: 234154 2010-04-08 03:40:01 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

MELLTD FACE Posted:

I have to tell you: Liza Hempstock once told me that people who talk like this aren’t cool: other people think they’re mindless zombies. Are you a mindless zombie?

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

mroe like your clrearly a deer ****r and simpothizng. im sory for ylour torubel.

Nobody Owens Posted:

I have to tell you: Liza Hempstock once told me that people who talk like this aren’t cool: other people think they’re mindless zombies. Are you a mindless zombie?

your flidn lisa probaoly is fat. i am not azombei im nto into vodoo like yourj emo bol**** gravyrad loser frineds.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

I actually tried to read the first few words Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Here is a pictre of me my clbum is CAMWHORE Log in to see images!

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

this thread is really really gay and i hate fie for bumping it

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

bobdisgea Posted:

this thread is really really gay and i hate fie for bumping it

Shut up bum****bob.

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Would a unicorn be considered a furry or otherkin? This entire subject confuses me, but especially the unicorn.

AUNTIE-LUNG

Avatar: 70672 Fri Nov 07 09:28:28 -0500 2008

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 59 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

MELLTD FACE Posted:

when i was a younger man i was told the story of a scary man known as the deerman. and he’s (of) a long line of a family of deermen and they are all in a tribe of deers that hunt and stalk (in) the night, and they will find you because, here’s the scary part, it’s when they find you alone in the woods, they will drink your blood because it’s how they stay in [their shape shifted form] of a human. otherwise, the legend tells that you’re gonna see them turn back into (what you) know as a deer.

so here’s what happens. they might be seen walking around but have a deer head on a human body and what happens next is they need to drink your blood and they will use your DNA to shape(shift) back to a normal looking human, but on the inside they are thinking deer thoughts.

pretty scary right? so here’s what you need to know. don’t feed a deer, it might bite your hand because it wants your blood to turn back into a human again and get lots of human woman's genitals because, i know from experience that, deer woman's genitals sucks.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

MELLTD FACE Posted:

MELLTD FACE was one of my favorite posters Log in to see images!

sdgrbass09 edited this message on 11/22/2010 4:25PM

AUNTIE-LUNG

Avatar: 70672 Fri Nov 07 09:28:28 -0500 2008

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 59 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

mine too Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!