Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

hwehen i was a oyuonger man i woas told hthe story fo a scaryhg man knwos at hte deerman. and hes a longo linfe of a familiy of deermnen and hteyare all in a tribe of deres that hunt and stlalk the knight and they will frind you and heres the ascry party its when htey findoyu aloen in the woods they will draunk your blodd because its how theys stay in shape form shifted of the human shspae. otherswis e the lingend tells that yor gona see them turn back intoyou r knwon aas a deer.

os heres what happesn they might be sen walking aorund but have a deer head onahamun budy andwhat happens next is htey need yo dirnk your bloods and they will use your dnea to shape back to just a nromal lookin human ybut on the insdie they are htinking deer thoughts.

pretty scaredy right so hers what you need to know. do nto feeed a ddeer it might bight your hand because it you wnat s your blood ot o tunr back human again to get lots of haumn woman's genitals becuase i know this form expeirnce that deer pusy suck.s

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!