Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt Megazeroexe's bad grammar recovery thread -- Please, keep me in your thoughts

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

As some of you may have seen, last night I realized something terrible; my grammar has not always been spot on while posting in CD. I never knew how serious of a problem this was until a respected moderator, SpaceKadt, showed me the error of my ways.

To type the way I am (correctly), it takes heavy doses of Adderall and my full focus (but mostly a lot of Adderall). This is no way to live; that is why, as of today, I am starting a non-religious form of the Twelve Steps to Recovery commonly used in AA and NA. I would really appreciate it if you left some encouraging words here, or if you just let me know I’m in your thoughts (or prayers, if you are a religious one). I will start with my first post, describing my well-being and my status on the steps, now.

———————————————————————————————-

DAY ONE

It hasn’t been easy, to say the least, but at least I’m making progress. Last night, I completed the first step; admitting that I have a problem and realizing that what I’ve been doing has been affecting myself and those around me negatively.

The next step, however, is scaring me. It’s “being willing to let go of my usual ways, in the hope that this will help me see things from a broader perspective”. The truth is; I don’t know if I’m just ready to change my ways. I’ve been using terrible grammar in CD for so long, that I don’t know if I can just stop cold turkey and change my ways, just because other people feel it’s wrong… maybe I can just limit it, and ween myself of it. Maybe then I can control my urgesmale reproductive organS IN MAH bum male reproductive organS IN MAH bum OH LAWD male reproductive organS IN MAH bum

Oh my god. I’m already slipping. No, I can’t do this on my own or by my own terms. I have to follow the steps. Please, I am so sorry, Forumwarz; I AM READY TO CHANGE. I’m ready to let go of how I was and become a new, better poster, and a better person overall.

I’m exhausted from all this mental work, so this is all I can write for now. Remember, encouraging words and thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I’m with you all the way, kid. You can do this.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

I find it funny that you’re totally getting away with trolling in CD.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Chuck, if you find that this is trolling, you are one sick cookie, thinking that one would ever jest about a condition so serious as megazeroexes.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Damn, I can’t believe I could be so ignorant. A fellow forum member in need, and I just turned my back on him, and ridiculed him for his disability. I’m so sorry.

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I think I am one sick cookie.

UnlimitedTyyppi edited this message on 02/23/2010 3:29PM

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

This is good enough to be a story arc.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

megazeroexe Posted:

male reproductive organS IN MAH bum male reproductive organS IN MAH bum OH LAWD male reproductive organS IN MAH bum

Yes, this should be an episode; such a highly-developed and deftly subtle sense of humor is sure to reverberate with our user base.

Patrick Star

Avatar: 218338 2009-11-23 14:16:22 -0500

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

i think you may officially be Aware of Cirgreat timesstances

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

what are you gonna do about me? You know, you’re bad grammer dealer? me n’ my buddy are gonna have two be needing some source of income. Plus you didn’t pay four the last set of bad grammer we didn’t unnot not dis-anti-give you. one of these days a collection is going to be done by us. Then it will be you who’s luck has run out as well as there fortune which is like luck but not quite as lucky as some kinds of luck you can get from other things like rabbits feet, or, lucky pennies; or rain-bows, or — kissing the blarney stone. And you will have to cowardly go back to you’re old habit.

TheMatty

Avatar: 64325 Thu May 28 03:54:11 -0400 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

megazeroexe u don ned gud grammer u can talk lik u want two fgt

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

that’s really more of an example of bad spelling than grammar, but nice try.

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

I wholeheartedely endorse this project.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

How is your recovery going, kiddo? I hope you managed to stay straight.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

He got banned acause of racisms.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

He got banned acause of racisms.

Ah, going it cold turkey. I wish you the best of luck, megazeroexe.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

He was obviously banned because aldo thought his grammar was bad again, but aldo doesn’t know what good grammar is even. Unban him imo.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

For if correct grammar was truly a virtue as some people here apparently believe megazero would be able to acquire it only through the practice of habituation. As a virtue, I propose grammar is a mean state which lies in between the excess of grammar nazis and the deficiency of aldo-ness.

So in banning him, you are preventing him from achieving the goal of internalizing this virtue. It is as well worse to do wrong to someone than to have wrong done to you, which in effect makes aldo the one with bad ethics, not megazero. Oh aldo, when will you learn to give up your slavish pleasures and live the eudaimonistic life?

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

megazeroexe Posted:

Hey guys. Seeing as I’m banned and can’t post, I’m just relaying my message, because I don’t want you to worry. While I feel it was an unfair ban for an obvious joke, I’m not here to argue it; too short of a ban to care.

Anyway, on my with update.

——————————————————————————————-

So; it’s my third day on the road to recovery. It’s been pretty hard so far. As I’ve been finding out, some bad posters suffer a ‘transfer of addiction’; because I can’t post badly anymore, I’ve had the urge to speak like an idiot instead. When a friend called me to say hello, I answered with ‘lul sup fabulous person’. Needless to say, I had to hang up the phone and text them back before I went down a slippery slope once again.

However, not all is bad. After going through a two month’s supply of Adderall in less than 24 hours and having more than half of my stomach and liver removed, I realized that drugs and alcohol won’t help, but actually hinder my progress. I need to be a strong individual, with only my friends backing me up and helping me. I do not need any chemicals to prove to the world that I can achieve greatness.

Seeing as I’m banned, I won’t be able to respond to any of the posts that were made recently/will be made today or tomorrow; however, I can read them, and I want you to know that I appreciate and love you guys immensely. As for those who doubt my condition, there’s not much I can say. It hurts that you think I would lie to you, but so is life.

Anyway, take care, guys.

Sincerely,

-Megazeroexe, also known as Megazero, Megalopolis, and other spinoffs

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

I’m still behind you on this. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!