Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

megazeroexe Posted:

Hey guys. Seeing as I’m banned and can’t post, I’m just relaying my message, because I don’t want you to worry. While I feel it was an unfair ban for an obvious joke, I’m not here to argue it; too short of a ban to care.

Anyway, on my with update.

——————————————————————————————-

So; it’s my third day on the road to recovery. It’s been pretty hard so far. As I’ve been finding out, some bad posters suffer a ‘transfer of addiction’; because I can’t post badly anymore, I’ve had the urge to speak like an idiot instead. When a friend called me to say hello, I answered with ‘lul sup fabulous person’. Needless to say, I had to hang up the phone and text them back before I went down a slippery slope once again.

However, not all is bad. After going through a two month’s supply of Adderall in less than 24 hours and having more than half of my stomach and liver removed, I realized that drugs and alcohol won’t help, but actually hinder my progress. I need to be a strong individual, with only my friends backing me up and helping me. I do not need any chemicals to prove to the world that I can achieve greatness.

Seeing as I’m banned, I won’t be able to respond to any of the posts that were made recently/will be made today or tomorrow; however, I can read them, and I want you to know that I appreciate and love you guys immensely. As for those who doubt my condition, there’s not much I can say. It hurts that you think I would lie to you, but so is life.

Anyway, take care, guys.

Sincerely,

-Megazeroexe, also known as Megazero, Megalopolis, and other spinoffs

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!