Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

As some of you may have seen, last night I realized something terrible; my grammar has not always been spot on while posting in CD. I never knew how serious of a problem this was until a respected moderator, SpaceKadt, showed me the error of my ways.

To type the way I am (correctly), it takes heavy doses of Adderall and my full focus (but mostly a lot of Adderall). This is no way to live; that is why, as of today, I am starting a non-religious form of the Twelve Steps to Recovery commonly used in AA and NA. I would really appreciate it if you left some encouraging words here, or if you just let me know I’m in your thoughts (or prayers, if you are a religious one). I will start with my first post, describing my well-being and my status on the steps, now.

———————————————————————————————-

DAY ONE

It hasn’t been easy, to say the least, but at least I’m making progress. Last night, I completed the first step; admitting that I have a problem and realizing that what I’ve been doing has been affecting myself and those around me negatively.

The next step, however, is scaring me. It’s “being willing to let go of my usual ways, in the hope that this will help me see things from a broader perspective”. The truth is; I don’t know if I’m just ready to change my ways. I’ve been using terrible grammar in CD for so long, that I don’t know if I can just stop cold turkey and change my ways, just because other people feel it’s wrong… maybe I can just limit it, and ween myself of it. Maybe then I can control my urgesmale reproductive organS IN MAH bum male reproductive organS IN MAH bum OH LAWD male reproductive organS IN MAH bum

Oh my god. I’m already slipping. No, I can’t do this on my own or by my own terms. I have to follow the steps. Please, I am so sorry, Forumwarz; I AM READY TO CHANGE. I’m ready to let go of how I was and become a new, better poster, and a better person overall.

I’m exhausted from all this mental work, so this is all I can write for now. Remember, encouraging words and thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!