Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt Megazeroexe's bad grammar recovery thread -- Please, keep me in your thoughts

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo.

Kosher male reproductive organc-
heese

Avatar: 224693 2010-01-14 18:48:57 -0500

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

ALT FAIL. Log in to see images! Kosher Dickcheese edited this message on 02/26/2010 12:14AM

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

^^ Momentary memory lapse. That’s what drugs and energy drinks do to you.

Megazeroexe Posted:

Sorry guys, I was banned for racism or something like that. Hope you weren’t too worried; Johnald was good enough to post my update yesterday, but I forgot about it the 25th. Log in to see images!

Today was not a good day. At all. I’m not one to go into vivid detail, but let’s just say right now I’m covered in my own vomit, about three bottles of Ambien and Oxycontin, and enough Red Bull to actually make you grow wings. I don’t remember most of the day; just where I ended up, sitting in my computer chair, waiting for my flesh to be corroded by stomach acid. Withdrawal can be a ****.

There was SOME good news, though; last night, after I made my first post, I went on to the third step: “I shift my focus, from being fixated on my problems, to

seeking a sense of wholeness and contentment in my life.” While not posting with incorrect grammar is horribly hard for me at this point, I’ve admitted to myself, and now the world, that I’m better without the bad posting. I can be a great guy without posting like an idiot! Who knew! While the road may be bumpy, there’s a light at the end of the drug and vomit filled tunnel.

Sadly, I’ve got to cut this one short; I can currently see my Femur bone clearly. Stomach acid and high doses of red bull equals one hell of a corrosive agent.

Love you guys, and keep on truckin’!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Odalisque Posted:

Indeed.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Odalisque Posted:

Damn New Yorkers

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

At least it isn’t NJ.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!