Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 3BP THE BIGGEST FLAMER Battle Royal Deathmatch ROUND 2

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Velguador Posted:

toxx

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Oh wow. Vel knows how to misquote a referee. You deserve a great round of applause, you know. Log in to see images!

Try a bit harder and I may decide to pay enough attention to you to actually put you into a quote. No doubt your desire for that transcends websites, and you’re at your Facebook page right now desperately clicking F5 in the hope of someone noticing your latest entry.

And Twitter.

nTerra

Avatar: 58905 Mon Oct 27 17:12:24 -0400 2008

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Drakodan Posted:

Oh wow. Vel knows how to misquote a referee. You deserve a great round of applause, you know. Log in to see images!

Try a bit harder and I may decide to pay enough attention to you to actually put you into a quote. No doubt your desire for that transcends websites, and you’re at your Facebook page right now desperately clicking F5 in the hope of someone noticing your latest entry.

And Twitter.

Do you have any material at all besides “you’re trendy but unloved”? Oh, wait. You also think misogyny is a good flame against a group of men, so there’s that! You really are the dimmest bulb in this box.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Drakodan Posted:

And Twitter.

FYI that wasn’t a misquote. That was an actual rule, dude. Now it’s waiting for Celerysteve to announce that you are eliminated, and for you to wheep like an emo kid.

h

o

w

d

o

y

o

u

l

i

k

e

d

e

m

a

p

p

l

e

s

nTerra

Avatar: 58905 Mon Oct 27 17:12:24 -0400 2008

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Nicco Posted:

Drakodan Posted:

hurr

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Good sir, that was actually in a previous round of the contest in which we were not allowed to flame anyone except the current contestants. I am perfectly within my rights to poke the eliminated persons with my verbal stick at the present point in time.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Waiting for ruling before comeback.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

Is that codeword for ‘sit out this round in the hope of my opponent either doing the same or being eliminated’?

Come on, at least put up a fight.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Drakodan Posted:

Good sir, that was actually in a previous round of the contest in which we were not allowed to flame anyone except the current contestants. I am perfectly within my rights to poke the eliminated persons with my verbal stick at the present point in time.

I actually haven’t seen that rule change yet. I saw other rules change, but not that one.

He’s not eliminated yet… still safe for flaming.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Drakodan Posted:

Is that codeword for ‘sit out this round in the hope of my opponent either doing the same or being eliminated’?

Come on, at least put up a fight.

Oh, don’t worry. I’ll recognize your existence. Granted, its the life of a ****posting nobody, but a life nonetheless.

Drak, I gotta say, you’ve put up a good fight so far, but not good enough. Every post of yours has been either a pus-oozing pile of memes, overused jokes, or the same unfunny “You’re an unloved idiot” crap that’s already been used a good 400 times by everyone else here. There’s a difference between being good at insults and spending 30 minutes thinking of a few sentences to type out as a retort to any generic post. Stuff like YOU POST TOO LAET SINCE YOU HIT KIDS or Log in to see images! HAHA I USED AN EMOTICON won’t cut it this late in the game.

TLDR: either get your **** together and get some good insults or stop making me waste my time with this generic insult spewing 4chan reject.

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

OEvery post of yours has been either a pus-oozing pile of memes, overused jokes, or the same unfunny “You’re an unloved idiot” crap that’s already been used a good 400 times by everyone else here.

Phariad Posted:

Rather than simply attacking things everyone possesses (e.g. [...] posting ability).

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Oh, don’t worry. I’ll recognize your existence. Granted, its the life of a ****posting nobody, but a life nonetheless.

Drak, I gotta say, you’ve put up a good fight so far, but not good enough. Every post of yours has been either a pus-oozing pile of memes, overused jokes, or the same unfunny “You’re an unloved idiot” crap that’s already been used a good 400 times by everyone else here. There’s a difference between being good at insults and spending 30 minutes thinking of a few sentences to type out as a retort to any generic post. Stuff like YOU POST TOO LAET SINCE YOU HIT KIDS or Log in to see images! HAHA I USED AN EMOTICON won’t cut it this late in the game.

TLDR: either get your **** together and get some good insults or stop making me waste my time with this generic insult spewing 4chan reject.

4chan reject… That’s a good one, Joseph. I’ll remember that one next time I’m reviewing your benefit request.

No need to feel so bumhurt. If my insults are weak or unoriginal, at least they don’t amount to your “NO U” responses you’ve been throwing out. This is a place to insult people, not try to ****slap them for commenting on various aspects of your mbumively flawed character. (The tone of response indicates I’m hitting a lot of points, mind)

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Phariad Posted:

You of course ignored that, and tried flaming people based instead upon…things everyone possesses? Like family, male reproductive organ/period, and posting ability.

Thread is a let down.

This from a character who spent a good ten days thinking he was as cool as DerKaiserReich for spamming image ****. Also, three quotes proclaiming your coolness in a sig doesn’t make you cool. It just means at one point people were stupid enough to not recognize you as the retard who comes back every so often to scream LOL YHBT at anyone who will listen.

Phariad Posted:

See how easy it is to flame someone once you know something about them? Rather than simply attacking things everyone possesses (e.g. parents, posting ability).

Hey, you’re right! Thanks for that, man. If only everything you said was this helpful and not **** nobody cares about.

Phariad

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Hey, you’re right! Thanks for that, man. If only everything you said was this helpful and not **** nobody cares about.

You still read it Log in to see images!

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Drakodan Posted:

4chan reject… That’s a good one, Joseph. I’ll remember that one next time I’m reviewing your benefit request.

No need to feel so bumhurt. If my insults are weak or unoriginal, at least they don’t amount to your “NO U” responses you’ve been throwing out. This is a place to insult people, not try to ****slap them for commenting on various aspects of your mbumively flawed character. (The tone of response indicates I’m hitting a lot of points, mind)

OUCH! MY FLAWED CHARACTER!

Also, deja vu. I recognize most of this “Do serious trolling here” post from the one i made not an hour ago. Thanks for plagurizing my ideas nearly exactly.

Also, “bumhurt” is not an ample substitute for an insult. Try commenting things I’m actually displaying instead of whining about how I MUST be crying my eyes out over your post.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

This thread is fabulous persons

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

Avatar: 70410 Tue Mar 31 18:27:10 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Posesses, and is, an incredibly large male reproductive organ

JESUS.

****ING.

CHRIST.

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC AS HELL.

PERHAPS THE MODS SHOULD UNBAN SEMC SO HE CAN SEND YOU GUYS CRYING HOME TO YOUR 13 INCH DILDOS.

Phariad

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

SIG-ENABLING-MOCK CONGLER Posted:

JESUS.

****ING.

CHRIST.

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC AS HELL.

PERHAPS THE MODS SHOULD UNBAN SEMC SO HE CAN SEND YOU GUYS CRYING HOME TO YOUR 13 INCH DILDOS.

Is a contestant posting in the thread with an alt within the confines of the rules? I don’t believe so…

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

Avatar: 70410 Tue Mar 31 18:27:10 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Posesses, and is, an incredibly large male reproductive organ

Phariad Posted:

Is a contestant posting in the thread with an alt within the confines of the rules? I don’t believe so…

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I WOULDN’T SIGN UP FOR THIS CONTEST EVEN IF I WAS SURROUNDED BY 20 fine upstanding member of societyS.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

SIG-ENABLING-MOCK CONGLER Posted:

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I WOULDN’T SIGN UP FOR THIS CONTEST EVEN IF I WAS SURROUNDED BY 20 fine upstanding member of societyS.

fine upstanding member of societys is nothing, you poof. Free BP, an excuse to ****talk about people, there’s no reason to not join this contest. Unless, like you, you took into account the fact that you learned all of your insults from the playground, you mustard mit.

Complaining about this contest is kind of like complaining about politics. If you don’t get involved yourself, you’re a ****ing retard who at the end of the day only succeeds in highlighting their own utter incompetence at anything other than giggling at other people like a ten-year-old.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!