Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Hell 3BP THE BIGGEST FLAMER Battle Royal Deathmatch ROUND 2

nTerra

Avatar: 58905 Mon Oct 27 17:12:24 -0400 2008

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Drakodan Posted:

Blah blah blah

Velguador Posted:

words words words

You two are so awful that the man who’s taken on the responsibility of running this trainwreck and keeping track of you can’t be arsed to remember who you are. Among all the pathetic losers left you’re so pathetic that you’re forgettable. How does it feel to know the reason you’ve lasted so long is that the contest organizer keeps forgetting you’re still “playing”?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Well, I can’t really try at this point because no spectators are even attempting to troll.

nTerra

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Well, I can’t really try at this point because no spectators are even attempting to troll.

More of that zero material you’ve mentioned, I see. Though I still think you’re giving yourself too much credit with that bumessment.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

nTerra Posted:

You two are so awful that the man who’s taken on the responsibility of running this trainwreck and keeping track of you can’t be arsed to remember who you are. Among all the pathetic losers left you’re so pathetic that you’re forgettable. How does it feel to know the reason you’ve lasted so long is that the contest organizer keeps forgetting you’re still “playing”?

Actually Drakoden’s last response was better than that tbh.

Crinkz is eliminated – You’re good at flaming, but I guess not enduring other peoples flames because somewhere you lost the wind in your sales.

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Did I declare my self superior? No. But thank you for thinking I did.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Pharid, you sure you aren’t taking after Merc? Writing several paragraphs to do a horrid troll must be a requirement to get into TAM.

Nope, you just said I’m a bad troll. I say something, you say “You’re a terrible poster”, you are implying that you are a better poster. Can you respond to what I’m saying instead of fine combing useless details?

E: I’m done here.

Phariad edited this message on 10/29/2009 10:22PM

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

nTerra Posted:

Perhaps I posted to soon.

Seems like a spectator thinks he can post some ****, yet he was to woman's genitals to actually get hit. Didn’t join the contest so you waited for your time, to failtroll the remaining contestants.

Calling them forgettable is like the pot calling the kettle black. Perhaps you should just back down before you start bawwin’, people might mistake you for Chawin.

Wait, my name isn’t Crinkz, IM STIN THE GAME AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 10/29/2009 10:31PM

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

CrinkzPipe Posted:

And ****, CS elimates me in the middle of making my post.

Just think, you could have gotten that post finished in time if you hadn’t been punching your kids.

nTerra

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Drakodan Posted:

Just think, you could have gotten that post finished in time if you hadn’t been punching your kids.

You’re so stuck in a rut that you’re targeting people that are barred from responding. I hate to be a broken record but I truly believe there is no word in the English language that fits you better than the word pathetic.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Drakodan Posted:

Oh what a pathetic troll, you still sticking to the generic 4chan stuff?

nTerra

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Oh what a pathetic troll, you still sticking to the generic 4chan stuff?

Desperation, thy name is CrinkzPipe the Eliminated.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

nTerra Posted:

God damn, it’s so obvious how mad you are you aren’t in this. You’re the only one posting, you expect to have a wave of support from the “LOL this contest is gay” bandwagon, and you’re a ****ty troll to boot. I’m sure you were up at the time of the entry thread, you just sat there thinking “Am i cool enough to do this?” Apparently the answer was no, so you decided to heckle from the sidelines. You’re the Forumwarz equivalent of that depressed, unmarried, balding 35 year old man saying how bad the children’s soccer league is cause he was too fat to play as a kid.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

nTerra Posted:

Please point me to this post oh ****ty troll.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

You’re breaking the rules blatantly now. You don’t want to wind up like Fran.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I think it might have to be a tie between Drak and Joe. I don’t know…

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Celerysteve Posted:

You’re breaking the rules blatantly now. You don’t want to wind up like Fran.

How so?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

How so?

You’re eliminated. Everyone seems to understand that concept except you. Read either OP or the start of round 3, any of them. You ought to be banned, if if you really are just that negligent.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

You said “Crinkz is eliminated”

Yet, my name is CrinkzPipe, how am I eliminated?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

You said “Crinkz is eliminated”

Yet, my name is CrinkzPipe, how am I eliminated?

Oh, ok. Well, I never reported you or anything if you feel better. I guess im in a pretty easy going mood at the moment, but Crinkz isn’t in this contest so you should still know instead of trying to find technicalities.

All contestants EXCEPT FOR Drakodan and Joseph of Suburbia are eliminated

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Trust me, any will do.

As stated before, you may have been a ****-talking enthusiast to begin with, but then you slid into total mediocrity. Maybe you just missed the bit that pointed out that the purpose of the contest is to respond to troll attempts, but you started to use the equivalent of “No… NO, I’M NOT!!!”

Either you missed that, or somethings broken up there. Your failure to comply with the criteria of the contest definitely implies somethings wrong with you.

Drakodan edited this message on 10/30/2009 7:07AM

Velguador

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Drakodan Posted:

Crinkzpipe Posted:

Trust me, any will do.

As stated before, you may have been a ****-talking enthusiast to begin with, but then you slid into total mediocrity. Maybe you just missed the bit that pointed out that the purpose of the contest is to respond to troll attempts, but you started to use the equivalent of “No… NO, I’M NOT!!!”

Either you missed that, or somethings broken up there. Your failure to comply with the criteria of the contest definitely implies somethings wrong with you.

CelerySteve Posted:

In any case, do not respond to their posts. Any contestant responding to their posts will be eliminated. This also applies to anyone eliminated from here on out.

toxx

Velguador edited this message on 10/30/2009 8:04AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!