Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

nTerra Posted:

You two are so awful that the man who’s taken on the responsibility of running this trainwreck and keeping track of you can’t be arsed to remember who you are. Among all the pathetic losers left you’re so pathetic that you’re forgettable. How does it feel to know the reason you’ve lasted so long is that the contest organizer keeps forgetting you’re still “playing”?

Perhaps I posted to soon.

Seems like a spectator thinks he can post some ****, yet he was to woman's genitals to actually get hit. Didn’t join the contest so you waited for your time, to failtroll the remaining contestants.

Calling them forgettable is like the pot calling the kettle black. Perhaps you should just back down before you start bawwin’, people might mistake you for Chawin.

Wait, my name isn’t Crinkz, IM STIN THE GAME AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 10/29/2009 10:31PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!