Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Drakodan Posted:

Is that codeword for ‘sit out this round in the hope of my opponent either doing the same or being eliminated’?

Come on, at least put up a fight.

Oh, don’t worry. I’ll recognize your existence. Granted, its the life of a ****posting nobody, but a life nonetheless.

Drak, I gotta say, you’ve put up a good fight so far, but not good enough. Every post of yours has been either a pus-oozing pile of memes, overused jokes, or the same unfunny “You’re an unloved idiot” crap that’s already been used a good 400 times by everyone else here. There’s a difference between being good at insults and spending 30 minutes thinking of a few sentences to type out as a retort to any generic post. Stuff like YOU POST TOO LAET SINCE YOU HIT KIDS or Log in to see images! HAHA I USED AN EMOTICON won’t cut it this late in the game.

TLDR: either get your **** together and get some good insults or stop making me waste my time with this generic insult spewing 4chan reject.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!