Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Why is Fie banned?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Oh sup I’m CS, I don’t make sense and suck up to people to get them to like me.

Celerysteve, I doubt you are aware of what’s even going on. You just keep repeating what others have said and call it a argument.

And if he is aware that’s intentionally derailing the thread, since nothing has been on topic. Trolling imo.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Adapt Posted:

And if he is aware that’s intentionally derailing the thread, since nothing has been on topic. Trolling imo.

Good point. Reporting him.

And, back on topic…

Why Fie? Why tonight? Why not make the rules all nice and shiny and new and then announce them, and then wait and see if anyone breaks them?

Fingerz edited this message on 09/21/2009 1:48AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Adapt Posted:

are you implying im going to go around asking other people to make your app ****ty? I think the world will take care of that on its own.

So agree that it’s not the app that’s ****ty, but the people trying to ruin it. Glad we see eye-to-eye on this.

Anyway, it’s getting pretty late and I still have to work tomorrow. Thanks everyone for contributing to this enlightening discussion.

One other thing: Even though Razor Ramon is indeed an idol of mine, I’m not trying to be “the bad guy” here. I just want to have a game that can be enjoyed by other people — whether they found it through this site or Protivate. Is that so horrible? I don’t think it is.

Anyway, Fie is unbanned. He promises he’ll play nice.

And dow it’s time to hit the hay. But first, I think I’ll go through tonight’s INCIT wins…so I can laugh myself to sleep.

Goodnight, Forumwarriorz. Log in to see images!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

idk what all this drama is about. Log in to see images!

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Fie Posted:

Fingerz’ Internet Law Firm: We’re here when you need results

Welcome back, Fie. Now to get to work on Tubsweetie’s case…

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

So agree that it’s not the app that’s ****ty, but the people trying to ruin it. Glad we see eye-to-eye on this.

I never implied otherwise. I’m glad you agree that the very user base you are trying to clean incit up for is going to ruin incit just as bad as everyone here does now.

Fie Posted:

fun.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Ahem.

So much for following the new rules: http://www.forumwarz.com/incit/view/122078

I was in INCIT when this happened and I also had warned everyone a few rounds ahead of time that the rules had changed, so IDK wtf this guy’s problem is.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Can’t say that I care much about INCIT but it should be obvious that trying to prevent trolling there is doomed to fail. You can ban certain entries like WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW but people determined to troll will come up with something different always trying to push the limits of the rules. Rules like these will only motivate them, so much should be obvious for anyone who has followed Flamebate for a while.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to make a second room for Protivate people that can also be accessed without time limit by FW people who want to play “serious” INCIT and pay say 1 BP. If they troll Protivate they’d be banned from the second room and lose their BP but that’s it and they can still play in the cesspool that is INCIT most of the time.

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

Shii Posted:

I have a nagging concern that all this bumhurt whining in here has left me with.

For months now, INCIT has been practically rectal cancer. It’s like, cancer in and amongst ****. Everyone ****es and whines about it, it’s the “in” thing to do.

Now, for the first time potentially, the game could actually go uphill, as a widely varied userbase that isn’t composed of lifeless morons and internet-addicted trolls is getting exposed to the game. A member puts up a ****load of Brownie Points trying to incent the playerbase to change to better voting habits.

And what do you all do?

Do your absolute darnedest to ensure that it stays a stinking ****pile with spamming, scripting, you name it.

For all the people whining about how “The users are the problem, the people who dumpvote are the problem, not the game!” guess what? YOU’RE THE ****ING PROBLEM.

JB’s finally just flipping you all off and doing what’s in the best interest of their new venture, and I for one applaud his use of balls. (Lord knows they don’t get used often.) So suck it up and deal with it.

I tend to agree.

INCIT can be a fun game, you know.

But like any game, it’s less fun when people are actively trying to spoil it.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Shii, I love you. No sarcasm.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 4:47PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Adapt Posted:

Obviously jb needs to ban each person that voted for WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW instead of fie. We don’t jail the people that make guns, we imprison the killers using them incorrectly.

Too much work, Forumwarz is known by always using the road with the least resistance.

Fingerz Posted:

You’re not going to attract and keep a crowd of players on that game if you’r emingling them with the bumholes who play this version.

Just sayin’.

I have told him that already. Protivate will never grow with people trolling everyone.

Your excuse is that trolling breaks the spirit of INCIT? Guess what, not being able to troll breaks the spirit of FORUMWARZ AS A WHOLE. I play FW as a means to relax. If I wanted to be all serious business about **** I’d rather raid in WoW.

You’ll do a huge favor to your whole Protivate plans if you separate it from INCIT, no matter how many users you have there. Make separate rooms, go ahead and use sites you already used as a means to advertise Protivate if small playerbase is your problem.

Fran edited this message on 09/21/2009 9:16AM

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

two recently subs that won:

both unfunny and off the point.

but if thats what incit people find funny and what they want to win, then thats the entire pointof a voting game for the users to decide what wins, banning people for the fact a joke is over used is pointless because really the entire forumwarz should be banned.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Chronic-Boy Posted:

two recently subs that won:

both unfunny and off the point.

but if thats what incit people find funny and what they want to win, then thats the entire pointof a voting game for the users to decide what wins, banning people for the fact a joke is over used is pointless because really the entire forumwarz should be banned.

The 2nd one does relate to the picture.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

http://forumwarz.com/incit/view/122126

We should ban who did this submission since

1) It’s not funny

2) It’s not related to the picture.

I’m offended by who won this, it’s clearly trolling incit.

That being said, it’s stupid to judge by what is funny and what is not funny. -.- (before you think I’m trolling)

Fran edited this message on 09/21/2009 11:41AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Fran Posted:

http://forumwarz.com/incit/view/122126

We should ban who did this submission since

1) It’s not funny

2) It’s not related to the picture.

I’m offended by who won this, it’s clearly trolling incit.

I feel the same way.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

i cba to read all 5 pages of this thread and i like fie and all but i mean really i am ashamed to admit i like incit and idiots ruining it is exactly that ruining it have your fun with bumsex and cp jokes but leave out crap spam thanks

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

also STOP WHINING FOR THE SAKE OF WHINING ITS A GAME FOR CHRISTS SAKE

cya

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

make some incit mods or something itd probably help a lot

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!