Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Why is Fie banned?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Ricket Posted:

Can I get some honesty from the admins (read: JB), please? You don’t want **** entries in INCIT because you’re trying to make Protivate decent, so you can sell that iPhone app. I can accept that, that’s reasonable and a good business idea. Don’t pad your explanations for these changes with **** like “omg votecollusion” or “omg dom balance” or “omg integrity of INCIT” that wasn’t a big deal until you added that app.

Seriously, some honesty would be much appreciated.

LOL, you’re saying this as if it’s some big cover-up. Yes, the fact that Protivate has recently come out and we’re trying to attract a wider audience that isn’t completely jaded and committed to ruining our game means we’re cracking down on behavior that is funny to nobody but a few trolls.

I will give you all the honesty want. There’s still no denying that deliberately **** entries in INCIT is a bad thing, no matter how you look at it.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/704520

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/704682

So Fie and I did some searching and apparently this is the ‘warning’ that the user base received. Yup, lots there about banning. Fie also never received a Tubmail saying he was going to be banned.

Just thought I’d mention that.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

You can pretend they are not equivocal as well. What’s the point of the game? To be funny. Those unfunny entries are ruining the game.

Haha, Protivate’s not a good business idea, though. They took the least-liked part of this site and put it in a market overflowing with crapware. And then they put a logo on it that doesn’t remotely relate to the product.

I honestly don’t care about you banning spam entries in INCIT, but you should have made an announcement saying “it’s now bannable.”

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

duca Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/704520

quote from that post

While it’s true that repeatedly dumping nonsensical entries like “WWWWWWW,” etc isn’t currently against the rules

wtf?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

, you’re saying this as if it’s some big cover-up. Yes, the fact that Protivate has recently come out and we’re trying to attract a wider audience that isn’t completely jaded and committed to ruining our game means we’re cracking down on behavior that is funny to nobody but a few trolls.

I will give you all the honesty want. There’s still no denying that deliberately **** entries in INCIT is a bad thing, no matter how you look at it.

And? Are you going to ban everyone who dumpvotes those entires to?

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fingerz Posted:

Interesting…

http://www.forumwarz.com/incit/view/122055

Tubs was clearly attempting to concisely summarize the complex ethical debate surrounding the use of well-dressed bunnies as objects of sportly entertainment/pleasure.

I’d like to see you cram a hundred years of philosophical inquiry into a sentence and a half in three minutes.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

CrinkzPipe Posted:

And? Are you going to ban everyone who dumpvotes those entires to?

As I said before, ti’s not the **** entries that are ruining the game, it’s the people VOTING for the **** entries.

LOL trying to fix the unfixable.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

It’s like JB wrote an entire game about trolling and you think you can troll him into believing these troll arguments and he’s going to fall for it. That’s like going up to the Beastmaster and telling him you’re Steve Irwin, and you can’t even do that because Steven Irwin is dead. C’mon.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Obviously jb needs to ban each person that voted for WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW instead of fie. We don’t jail the people that make guns, we imprison the killers using them incorrectly.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Adapt Posted:

Obviously jb needs to ban each person that voted for WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW instead of fie. We don’t jail the people that make guns, we imprison the killers using them incorrectly.

Sniged.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Haha, Protivate’s not a good business idea, though. They took the least-liked part of this site and put it in a market overflowing with crapware. And then they put a logo on it that doesn’t remotely relate to the product.

I honestly don’t care about you banning spam entries in INCIT, but you should have made an announcement saying “it’s now bannable.”

Thanks for the business advice. We’ll take it down from iTunes immediately. Right after we change the logo, that is!

But you have a point as far as the announcement. So I’m announcing it now, and codifying it (the reason I didn’t want to put it into the rules right away is because I wanted to mbumage the wording, but obviously you folks can’t wait for the new rule to be made flesh) in a minute.

duca, if you think Fie honestly didn’t know any better, and he can play nice from here on in, I’ll unban him.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Celerysteve Posted:

It’s like JB wrote an entire game about trolling and you think you can troll him into believing these troll arguments and he’s going to fall for it. That’s like going up to the Beastmaster and telling him you’re Steve Irwin, and you can’t even do that because Steven Irwin is dead. C’mon.

Celerysteve at least get on subject, this doesn’t have anything to do about the game itself, it’s about 1 part of the site that hasn’t had any problems before and now all of a sudden they are cracking down on the people give the basis for the problem, not the people who actually cause it.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Unban TUbs while you’re at it, imo.

Oh and disconnect Forumwarz from Protivate, too, since you’re already going to be coding and junk. Or, you know, just delete INCIT altogether. That’ll solve everything.

for the business advice. We’ll take it down from iTunes immediately. Right after we change the logo, that is!

But you have a point as far as the announcement. So I’m announcing it now, and codifying it (the reason I didn’t want to put it into the rules right away is because I wanted to mbumage the wording, but obviously you folks can’t wait for the new rule to be made flesh) in a minute.

duca, if you think Fie honestly didn’t know any better, and he can play nice from here on in, I’ll unban him.

A good business idea is fixing things wrong with the site itself and adding more ways to spend bp, such as the smiley’s by our names.

Can’t you just surf to the INCIT page with your phone and play anyway?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Fingerz Posted:

Unban TUbs while you’re at it, imo.

Oh and disconnect Forumwarz from Protivate, too, since you’re already going to be coding and junk. Or, you know, just delete INCIT altogether. That’ll solve everything.

It’s comments like these that almost make me think you’re not really interested in improving INCIT. Almost.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Don’t blame the users who post the submissions, blame the dumbbumes who dump vote them.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Celerysteve at least get on subject, this doesn’t have anything to do about the game itself, it’s about 1 part of the site that hasn’t had any problems before and now all of a sudden they are cracking down on the people give the basis for the problem, not the people who actually cause it.

So is INCIT broken beyond repair, or is it perfectly fine and without any problems?

I’m getting mixed messages here!

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

It’s comments like these that almost make me think you’re not really interested in improving INCIT. Almost.

Neither are you nor ET. Right now, one of the main problems lies in Chocolote scoops. Morons will dumpvote entries so they can win them. So, why aren’t you guys trying to fix a problem?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

It’s an analogy of the situation. You’re trying to ignore the obvious and give everything a literal meaning. Look, this thread in a nutshell, JB is and always will be the beastmaster, and Me and Phineas Poe are like his trained meercats or something ready to pounce and maybe ET is like a bad bum Jaguar or something. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not saying hey lets ban people who are unfunny even though they tried to be funny because it’s a troll argument.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!